二十二 END.

Sunshineyoungmin
2001112 | 16:42

Sunshineyoungmin2001112 | 16:42

[i probably used this gif before but it's to cute I can't help it avxhdvdhbd]

-

a smile spread across his face. a bag swinging around in his hand. he made his way to hyunjins, already excited for their long planned date. his heart was beating fast, just the thought of the latter could make his heart race.

but then, it started to rain at that moment. small innocent drops landed on his skin, sliding off soon after.

he looked at the people who rushed to search for a place to hide from the rain but seungmin didn't mind. at all.

a smile was still on his face.

but the innocent rain was replaced by a more aggressive one. the drops were no longer small and tiny but instead big and powerful. it was pretty chilly, almost cold.

the weather blocked his view a bit but was soon was fine when he wiped his eyes dry with the back of his hand. soon he started to tremble because of course, he was soaked.

he was so busy and cursing for not wearing proper clothes that he took a wrong turn. it wasn't the worst ever but the time to go to hyunjin was going to last longer.

he walked past an old building. a creepy, yet dark atmosphere hung in the air. he already felt his body feeling weird. for some reason he had a really bad feeling about this old and probably abandoned building.

"help! please send help!"

he heard a faint screaming running through his ears.

he shook his head. what the hell was that?

"quick! please help!"

he looked around but there was absolutely no one. ghosts? no he didn't believed in such non sense.

he tried to walk past the building when a old and vandalised board hanging in the centre of the building. the name of the building was hidden behind the heavy graffiti but he managed to see one word.