여덟

Sunshineyoungmin
181117 | 23:07

Sunshineyoungmin181117 | 23:07

Seungmin has been noticing that Hyunjin has been more and more absent

Seungmin has been noticing that Hyunjin has been more and more absent. As the day passed by, the empty seat in front of him seemed to be more and more empty.
Seungmin walked trough the busy hallway, pushing the people aside who were in his way as he made his way to the lockers.

''Seungmin!'' a voice yelled after him. The voice was loud and unique, therefor he recognized it immediately.

He quickly turned around to face Chan. A smile grew on his face as he waved at the latter. ''Are you free after school?''

Seungmin never did something after school, beside studying. ''I-I need to study...''

Chan grabbed his arm and pulled him towards him. ''No, you're going with me.''

the boy had no idea to what to say nor to do. He slightly felt panicked for some reason.

''W-where?'' He asked with an unsure tone.

''There is a cafe near here.''

''H-have you done r-research?'' Seungmin said with a smile. He knew Chan was new in town so it must be that he serached it up.

''Yeah,'' He let his arm go. ''Let's go.'' He smiled.

Why did he wanted to be friends with Seungmin out of all the people. There are people who are more kind, more social, funnier than him and yet the new student goes after him. He had no problem with it but he was just wondering.

He looked at the boy that was walking right in front of him with his hands in his pockets. Seungmin couldn't help but smile when he thought of Chan. He was everything you wished in a friend.

The sky has finally been clearing up. It was still cold with a harsh wind that blew.

''Are you cold?'' Chan stopped for a moment and looked over his shoulder. Seungmin was actually freezing but he did his best not to show it but maybe it was smarter if he didnt wrapped his arms around himself.