Sunshineyoungmin
180616 | 11:04

Sunshineyoungmin180616 | 11:04

"W-who are you?"

"W-who are you?"

☔️

The day was as usual. The clouds were hanging low, making it all foggy. It wasn't to busy in the book store. People walked past, not even bothering to look inside the mysterious shop.

Seungmin sat down in a corner, investigating a book that just arrived. It's called Anaxiphilia. It's about two boys who thought they were meant for each other: soulmates. But after finding out that they had felt in love with the wrong person, everything turned around.

He was so intensely focused on the book that he hadn't noticed two boys walking in the shop.

"It's quite cute here." Seungmin almost threw the book on the ground when he heard the low voice.

He stood behind the shelves, taking a peek from the two boys who just entered the store.

He saw them separating and walked around. It didn't even looked like they were searching for a book.

"Hey, come here." This male had a much higher voice but it was still considered low.

"What?"

"Isn't this hyunjins?"

Hyunjin?

Seungmin felt his heart beating extremely fast. He was nervous for some reason.

"Right. He must be here then."

Suddenly the red headed male felt the urge to approach them, asking who they were but they didn't even seemed to notice the boy.

"Nah, the store is hella empty. Is it even open?"

"Yeah, look at the sign." The blond male pointed at the glass door.

"Let's leave and come back when he's here."

The two boys walked away without leaving a bit of a mess.

Seungmin sighed in relieve. He couldn't even caught the smallest glimpse of them. He suddenly felt a sharp pain , like someone was stabbing his heart. That low voice made him uncomfortable for some reason. He sighed again.