十五

Sunshineyoungmin
190817 | 16:01

Sunshineyoungmin190817 | 16:01

🌑

-

"Seungmin." Hyunjin walked over to the latter and was just heartbroken to see him like this. He was a wreck. He was the reason why he was drinking and he knew that.

"No, leave me alone!" Seungmin wasn't smiling and laughing like he was minutes ago. He pushed the other boy off him when he tried to place a hand on his arm.

"Let's go to a more silence place." There were some people walking around, what made the latter quite uncomfortable. What if they saw Seungmin talking to nothing but air?

Seungmin kept refusing and pushed the other boy off him. Hyunjin was getting impatient when it soon started to be more crowded than before. He grabbed his arm and dragged him away, finally after at least 10 minutes.

"You're such a bad guy! Leave me alone!" Seungmin was on the verge to let it all out but again, hyunjin couldn't allow that. He placed his hand over his mouth to shut him down. Even the saliva on his palm didn't stopped him.

He honestly had no idea where he dragged Seungmin to but he only knew one thing: far away from where they were minutes ago.

"You don't want to go to the boy who cheated on you, right? Besides, you can stay at my place as long as you want."

Felix almost managed to win over Seungmin with his lies and that annoyed the heck out of hyunjin.

He tried to keep his anger in him and breathed in and out, slowly until he felt like the urge to punch him was gone. "Seungmin," Hyunjin pulled a bit tighter on his sleeve. "Just believe me for once."

Seungmin, who was still visibly drunk, kept looking at both boys. He obviously was confused and didn't knew what to do. He opened his mouth but Felix was quick to talk for him.

"Just shut up with your sweet talk, pretty boy."

"If you're here to bring up the past or whatever, kindly fuc off."