하나

[Korean numbers: past.]

Sunshineyoungmin
01:35 | 180804

Sunshineyoungmin  01:35 | 180804

"Stop it!!"

"Stop it!!"

The faint scream made the boys laugh. They pinned the poor boy down on the ground and watched him powerlessly lying on the hard stone floor.

"Kill yourself." His lowvoice caused a cold tension.

Felix gave the boy one last kick before leaving with his group.

He has been a bully for his whole life. He made people their life's sour and bitter.

Everyone was afraid of him, no one has ever done something against him simply because they didn't had the guts to do so.

But this all made him almost completely friendless. Well, his group did considered him as a friend but Felix didn't.

The boy ran a hand trough his poorly dyed hair.

He felt the stares as his group walked to the - now half empty - hallway.

"You're crazy." Felix felt a strong grip on his arm that pulled him towards the boy.

Felix shot a cold and intensive glare that made the latter loosen his grip.

"Where were you? I wanted to let you finish it."

Hyunjin started at him, his head slightly tilted. "What do you mean?"

"I nearly killed a boy. You should've seen him. It was so funny."

A sigh escaped Hyunjins full lips. The tension between them grew. The taller just glared at him.

"Why didn't you called me? I would do a better job."

죽은

Hyunjin stretched his body as the sunlight covered his pale skin with it rays.