二十

Sunshineyoungmin
191221| 01:38

Sunshineyoungmin191221| 01:38

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-

"so everything is okay between you guys?"

hyunjin hummed a song that was overplayed on the radio. he turned to jisung, a bright smile plastered on his face. he got the clue.

"i'm so happy sung, everything is just going to well."

"you should thank me. because of me, minho wasn't going to search for seungmin. i had to keep him busy for hours! my coffee was so cold that i just threw it away."

"don't be so sulky. i'll buy you a new one."

jisung just threw a dirty towel in his direction as respond. of course he expected a new cup of coffee. but he wasn't 100% honest. when jisung went back, he felt bad for sending seungmin away, leaving minho all alone there.

he just saw this as something he had to do for hyunjin but soon he found out it is actually so fun to be with the latter. he didn't seemed as annoying and was actually funny.

and he didn't tell hyunjin this but minho was going to buy him coffee tomorrow anyways. two free coffees? yes please!

hyunjin dodged the towel and proceed to put the L sign on his forehead.

he was happy, he couldn't describe what he was feeling. everything seemed to be on its spot, like it should be.

"i'm bored." hyunjin stated almost immediately afterwards.

"have a date with seungmin."

"good idea."

-

"you're such an asshole!"

hyunjin bursted the store in, bell ringing quietly as his voice overtook the whole space.

seungmin immediately turned around, shocked at the sudden raise in his voice or at the fact that hyunjin suddenly appeared without giving him a notice.

"what-"

hyunjin stepped to him with big and heavy steps, indicating he was mad about something. "for stealing my heart." he pulled the smaller boy into a hug, feeling the boy smiling.