十八

Sunshineyoungmin
191130| 17:45

Sunshineyoungmin191130| 17:45

十六: seungmin just can't figure out how he ended up being at hyunjins place

十六: seungmin just can't figure out how he ended up being at hyunjins place. he left as soon as possible and went to the university to clear up his mind but if only he knew that would led him to more drama.
-

His stomach was feeling weird. From feeling nauseous to nervous, he was experiencing it all. he gulped, his eyes still travelling between the two boys.

Felix was done with all that waiting. Nearly 10 minutes passed and it seemed like Seungmin wasn't going to choose any time soon. He had to grab his chance, if it wasn't now, it was never.

He walked up to him, grabbing his arm with force and started to drag him out of the school ground.

hyunjin yelled after them but no one reacted. Seungmin was surprisingly not fighting back. He let him drag to wherever.

Felix kept looking back, seeing that Seungmin was just looking at his drenched clothes.

it was working. was all felix was thinking about.

seungmin suddenly stopped when they were far from the campus. "i'm..." felix turned around, wondering why he couldn't hear the footsteps behind him anymore.

it was at that moment that he sunk on the ground, bursting in tears. it was just that moment that was to much. the moment he had to chose if he would go back to hyunjin was to much.

he had to admit, he missed him so much but he wasn't sure if he was ready to go back. to go back to the life he was so unsure about.

he hated the fact that he had to life his live with questions that were unanswered.

"seungmin?"

a hand in his view snapped him out of his thoughts.

his face was drenched with tear- no, rain. why would he cry about something this stupid? it wasn't something serious... right?

"you should go home. i'll take you there." felix offered him a hand.

he stared at it for a good minute before grabbing into his. he pulled him up with not to much struggle, giving a smile. "you shouldn't cry."