Sunshineyoungmin
180825 | 00:44

Sunshineyoungmin180825 | 00:44

"I'm Hyunjin

"I'm Hyunjin. Nice to meet you."

The sun was shining oh so bright and the day seemed to be a good one but not for Hyunjin.

He was running late and he had no time to finish his breakfast. And as everyone knows, the latter is extremely grumpy when he 1. Doesn't get enough sleep and 2. His stomach isn't filled with nutritional food.

He luckily didn't lived to far from school. It was around 10 minutes walking and yet he managed himself to be so late.

He sprinted, putting all his energy in this run.

He was relieved to see the school in his sight. His breathing was unstable and heavy. Sweat drops were already forming on his forehead. He cursed at loud for wearing his winter uniform while the sun is burning on the earth surface.

Hyunjin walked inside the building and was directly yelled at by a teacher that walked by coincidentally.

"It's not the first time mr. Hwang. Go to the office after school and get your detention papers."

The latter rolled his eyes. It's not the first time he's getting detention anyways. He gave a nod before walking to his classroom in his own slow tempo. After all, he's still lowkey out of breath by the run.

"Mr. Hwang. Did you decided to show up anyways? Go to your seat."

He hated school so much. No matter where he was, he was getting yelled at.

He looked around and saw one available seat in the front. Wow just like he preferred. He looked around once again and noticed that his friends weren't in class... Oh right it's probably history and that means: he doesn't have class with them.