summarisation

Summarisation

Also, I've seen a lot of comments of people who are confused about my story so therefor I'm explaining a bit about it.

So basically, Seungmin and Hyunjin met up when they were in high school. Hyunjin disliked him at first but slowly grew interest in him and at the end he falls in love with him. Fun and cute but Felix hates the idea of him falling for someone who's such a loser.

So he does everything to break them apart but it's difficult since Hyunjin keeps finding a way back to Seungmin. Felix even goes that far that he sends Chan to let Seungmin fall in love with him and kind of did but eventually he realises he only wants to be friends with chan.

Then the night comes that Felix kills Hyunjin and he also accidentally kills himself along with Changbin.

It's also that night that Seungmin got his scars on his wrists.

Fast forward to several years later. Seungmin isn't really fully healed yet. He experiences a lot of hallucinations so Hyunjin is just a hallucination. But he doesn't realises that since everything he experienced with him is just to perfect and he enjoyed every second that he is loved.

The danger is that if Seungmin finds out that he isn't real, that Hyunjin will disappear forever, even from his hallucinations.

So this is kind of where the story is right now. I hope this cleared up some things!

thank yall for your support and I will see yall in my next update 💓

Xxx Sunshineyoungmin