Sunshineyoungmin
180814 | 15:26

Sunshineyoungmin180814 | 15:26

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The flowers are so beautiful

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The flowers are so beautiful. Just like you.

It was raining again, just like how Seungmin liked it. The cold breeze wind made him so comfortable.

He looked around and there were almost no people around, lovely.

He held the bright umbrella - that he received from the rain boy - in his hands and walked trough the streets, way to his job. The wind tickled against his barely exposed skin. He felt so good for some reason.

He pushed the glass door with zero effort and inhaled the smell of old books that he gladly enjoyed. Seungmin dried of his umbrella before throwing it on the small desk. "G-good morning!" He sounded cheerful.

His boss just flashed a smile. "You seem happy. Did something happen to you recently?"

"I-I'm just h-happy. T-the weather is n-nice."

"Sure." His boss looked down on his newspaper again, not minding to much.

It was very quiet in the store, even on the streets. He was standing near the entrance, just looking at the droplets that ticked against the glass door and window. He closed his eyes a bit, enjoying the calming sounds.

Without even a second in between, he walked outside. He inhaled the fresh air.

He kneeled down as he stared at the small puddle that formed right next to his feet. "C-cute."

"Just like you." Hyunjin voice made him jump in surprise. He looked up and saw the boy smiling at him.

"H-hi."

"What are you looking at?"

Seungmin pointed at the puddle that grew and grew until it started to overflow. It was just memorizing to look at and calming at the same time.

the boy in the rain ✘ seungjin जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें