아홉

Sunshineyoungmin
181226 | 17:15

Sunshineyoungmin181226 | 17:15

♠️

♠️

''Seungmin?'' A huge hand waved infront of his sight. He quickly snapped back into reality and let out a cute sheepish smile.

''s-sorry.'' he responded.

''You've been spacing out all day. Did something happened yesterday?'' Chan set himself down next to the latter as they enjoyed the sun that shone brightly on them.

Seungmin gulped loudly as their eyecontact kept getting stronger. Hyunjin waited patiently for an answer but Seungmin couldn't say a word.

The wind blew strongly, they hair flying in every direction but that didn't distracted them at all.

''Sorry,'' Hyunjin suddenly said. ''I shouldn't have said that.''

And yet, Seungmin didn't said anything.

''I will leave you alone. Have fun with Chan.''

Seungmin was confused at that moment. He felt the grip getting more and more loose, soon his hand was removed from his arm. It seemed like his mouth was glued together, like someone stopped him from saying anything.

''Let's stop talking from now on. I will delete your number and you will delete mine. I won't say anything to you anymore so don't worry about me being an obstacle in your life. I'm sorry that I bothered you."

Hyunjin took a few steps back before turning his back to him.

Seungmin didn't realised that those words were the last he was going to hear from him in a while. What was this weird feeling he has been feeling?

He bit his lip as his tears threated to fall

''no, it's better like this. Forget him. You are not good enough for him'' He whispered to himself. The wind blew harshly and the rain suddenly poured. He kept telling himself that the drops on his cheeks were simply raindrops and nothing else.