일곱

Sunshineyoungmin
181030 | 23:40

Sunshineyoungmin181030 | 23:40

•

A bitter feeling came up again when Hyunjin saw Seungmin with the stranger. They walked through the hallways, talking and laughing. It was that smile he had never seen before.

He was jealous that he couldn't make Seungmin laugh and smile like that.

Suddenly someone grasped his shoulder tightly, slightly pulling him towards him.

He was greeted by a boy with a smirk on his face. ''Follow me.'' were the only words he said, no explaination or whatever.

Hyunjin gave a deep sigh and just nodded. He quietly followed the male that was fully dressed in black.

He suddenly knew why he was here, why he needed to follow this familiar, yet unknown boy.

Hyunjin was almost 100% sure that it has to do with Felix. Why was he so silent the whole week? He was the person to get in trouble almost every single day. Why haven't he heard of him nor seen him in the full week?

They boy led him to an empty classroom, far from where he should be.

The moment he stepped inside that room, he felt an urge to puke. The ambiance was beyond disgusting. He looked around, everyone was dressed in full black and with a beanie that made the look somehow even darker.

And there he was: Felix. He was sitting in the centre, his back facing Hyunjin. His blond hair made him somehow stand out even more.

Felix suddenly started to laugh.

''Ready to give up?'' His low voice echoed through the almost empty classroom.

Hyunjin sighed extremely loud. ''I don't know what you're talking about."

''Seungmin."

"Stop wasting your time on us-"

"It seems like he gave up on you already. Aren't you the one who is wasting your time?''