十九

Sunshineyoungmin
191209| 23:44

Sunshineyoungmin191209| 23:44

-十八: he regretted the fact that he led felix drag him away from hyunjin

-
十八: he regretted the fact that he led felix drag him away from hyunjin. he just can't make up his mind and jisung isn't making it easier with the mysterious note with the flower.

the soft wind made his hair dance. every strand going in different directions, it was a true mess.

he ran even though his lungs felt like it was burning. it was cold, his nose turning into a pale red shade and his cheeks were frozen like ice. he didn't care that much, not even when he realised mid way that minho is still there, probably figuring out where the hell he is.

something in him just had to go there.

he held the flower tightly in his hand like a small kid that made sure his candy wasn't going to be stolen by anyone. he held it tighter almost ripping the fragile flower.

honestly, he didn't knew where he was going and if he was going the right way. he just listened to his guts and let it lead the way.

soon, the spot that his body led him was right in front of him. he forgot the cold, the fact that he was out of breath.

it was their secret flower garden.

he gave a small smile, seeing all those beautiful plants decorating the small area at the back of the woods.

but he had to search for the exact flower in his hand, for what reason? he doesn't know.

he gently pushed the flowers in his way aside, carefully walking through them without damaging anything.

and there it was, just standing where the sun was hitting the ground.

he bended down, comparing the flower with the many that was spread on the ground. he noticed something unusual.

only three out of the 20 pieces were still alive, the rest were brown and ready to be consumed by the bacteria in the ground.

it was so weird because why only these three?