Sunshineyoungmin
190504 | 14:30

Sunshineyoungmin190504 | 14:30

🌖

🌖

It was truly a miracle that the books weren't soaked at all despite it being rainy.

Seungmin placed the boxes on a small bench as he ruffled his drenched red hair, trying to dry it up as quick as possible.

He sighed deeply, small droplets falling off his clothes, landing on the cement. Even though what Hyunjin said was weird and he was acting so differently, Seungmin didn't thought it was fishy.

He just didn't want to think that way. Everything was perfect now, why would a stupid thought like that ruin that?

He couldn't help but get lost in his thoughts again, not caring about the reason he was here.

Frick.

Seungmin shook his head furiously, slapping the sides of his head with his palms.

Get yourself together!

He decided to push those thoughts away for a bit, only thinking about the task that his boss gave him.

-

Seungmin was still amazed by the size of the campus. It was huge. How can someone ever find there way in here? It was like a real maze.

He immediately headed to the libraries after a good 20 minutes of roaming around. His arms started to ache due the heavy weight but he couldn't give up since he was almost there.

Seungmin threw the boxes in a corner, straightening his back afterwards.

The people who worked there didn't even seemed to care that much as they didn't even turned their heads to the latter.

He probably had to place everything in place like the last time but it was such a fun experience, especially since hyunj-

"Seungmin?"

Seungmin immediately turned around, facing a boy with papers in his arms, smiling gently.

"Y-yes?"