十六

Sunshineyoungmin
191001 | 23:35

Sunshineyoungmin191001 | 23:35

🌑

-

十五 : alcohol is never the answer. after a drunk night Seungmin is still figuring what happened the nigh before. Hyunjin on the other hand just doesn't know what to do after he agreed with felix' bet. Getting close to Seungmin is hard and especially after he lost his trust.

-

It was early in the morning, what was obvious since the sun has already risen up. The sunrays shined through the giant window, right on his face.

He woke up by the amusing sounds of birds singing their morning melody.

It wasn't until he noticed and heavy feeling on his stomach, like someone was pressing on it and yes that someone was no one other than hyunjin.

Seungmin was shocked by the view of the other. He was a mess, eye bags clearly visible. It was clear that he haven't slept for more than two hours.

He sat up, battling with the unbearable headache. Seungmin picked up hyunjins hand that was resting on his stomach. He gulped loudly, hoping and praying that the latter won't wake up.

With a quick movement and holding his breath, he managed to removed the other boy off him. He breathed out again and threw his body off the couch.

The questions haven't hit him yet:

Why am I here and what happened last night?

Right now he didn't cared. He was feeling disgusting and weak and had to leave before hyunjin wakes up. He took his belongings and walked over to the door.

He left like that. No trace was behind in that apartment.

Even though it was the weekend, seungmin is going to the campus to collect his stuff and to clean. Cleaning was something that helped him to distract and he's a perfectionist.