十三

Sunshineyoungmin
190713 | 12:10

Sunshineyoungmin190713 | 12:10

❤️

-

Seungmin didn't even bothered to go to the library but instead wandered around the campus. He was search desperately for Jisung but he seemed to disappeared from school.

This time, students were everywhere. They talked and often glared at the boys, probably wondering why there was an unfamiliar boy here. The bell should rang soon so he fastened his pace to search for the brown haired boy.

To his luck, he spotted the boy he had been searching for in the distance. He ran, pushing the students who where in his way.

"Jisung!" He yelled but he bell rang at that moment, making it impossible for anyone who was further than 1 meter away from him to hear the boy.

His heart began to beat faster, he was nervous as all the people who were in the hallway were walking in his direction. His breathing began to be shorter and sharper.

I need to get away from here.

What was he even thinking? Walking in such a crowded place with his social anxiety. He was dumb, really dumb. Was he that desperate to talk with Jisung?

Without even thinking twice, he jumped inside of, what he thought, an empty room. He closed the door and breathed while his head rested on the door.

"I'm sorry," he looked behind him, "I think you're in the wrong class."

It was a classroom, filled with students. They looked at him, laughing between themselves, wondering what this boy is doing here. He felt like the outsider, what in fact he is. He took a glance at the blue uniforms before looking at his casual clothing that definitely stood out.

"O-oh, I'm sorry." He replied and was about to leave, when he saw hyunjin at the back of the class.

"H-hyunjin..." He forgot the embarrassment and walked up to the boy at the back. He didn't realized that he pushed the people that were in his way.