Sunshineyoungmin
190413 | 23:12

Sunshineyoungmin190413 | 23:12

🌘

-Seungmin just hated that he stayed on the ground instead of running to Hyunjin

-
Seungmin just hated that he stayed on the ground instead of running to Hyunjin. He stood up and walked over to the window, seeing Hyunjin sitting across the street.

He looked broken, his head buried inside his hands.

Seungmin let out a heavy sigh, tears still streaming down his cheek.

I'm sorry.

He wish he had the courage to go outside and just tell him everything but he, himself, didn't even knew the truth.

Seungmin didn't want Hyunjin to think that he didn't trusted him. He was the first in years to make him feel comfortable, to let him feel like he was somehow alive and he ruined that.

He felt horrible that he flew out on Hyunjin like that. He knew that he wouldn't do anything but comfort him.

But the thing is, he didn't even knew himself why he had those terrible scars all over his wrist.

A chunk of his memory was lost and he hated it so much. He wanted to search for answers but it was hard.

Seungmin recently decided to continue with his life, leaving the past in the past but Hyunjin reminded him of his past and he just didn't knew why.

Only 24 hours has passed and he already missed the latter but he wasn't quick to admit it.

He stared plainly at the white wall in front of him. He understood if the other wanted to take a minute to let the situation settle down but Seungmin didn't want that.

He was afraid to face the other boy and talk to him but his heart was reaching for him.

He sighed, his mind turning blank.

His automatically reached for the scars of his arms, brushing his fingertips gently over them.

His pressure caused him to help in pain but it felt so good. Those scars were deep. It made him wonder how he even got them. Suicidal? Probably.