十二

Sunshineyoungmin
190630 | 9:31

Sunshineyoungmin190630 | 9:31

▪️

🌑

🌑

"Jisung! Stop running!" Minho panted, barely following the quick steps of the younger. 

Jisung ignored Minho and continued to ran far away from the library and Seungmin. He stopped right in front of an empty class room and pushed him inside, closing the door tightly behind him. Jisung panted, it seemed like he was tired too. He threw his jacket on the table and his backpack on the ground.

Minho soon let out a small smirk. "Whatever we're doing, I like it."

Jisung sighed and pushed the latter that was blocking his way. "I'm going straight to the point: You don't need to help Seungmin, let me do it instead." He leaned against the countertop and stared outside the window.

Minho frowned, "are you interested in him?"

"Yikes, no. I have my reasons."

"What kind of reason do you have that I need to stay away from him?"

Jisung started to get annoyed but tried his best not to show it. He let a small smile, "it's none of your business baby boy."

Minho suddenly forgot about the reason why he was here and focussed in those two words the younger boy said to him. "Baby boy? We're not even a couple yet and you already have a nickname for me. That's cute."

He's so easily distracted. Good.

"But,"

Urgh.

Minho walked up to him, stopping next to him as both of them stared outside the window. "Who was he even talking about?"

Jisung stared at the blank wall, thinking what even to answer on this. "I have no idea either." But Minho was convinced yet.