열하나

Sunshineyoungmin
190119 | 01:13

Sunshineyoungmin190119 | 01:13

-

-

Hyunjin placed his head on the table and tried to catch up some sleep. But his ugly ass classmates had to be so loud about that stupid party that's In a week. He just don't want to heard anything from it.

"Is this place empty?"

Hyunjin looked up, his eyes focusing on the petite body and shook his head.

"What's wrong?" Changbin threw his bag on the wooden floor. He shove the chair lazily back and took a place in the empty seat next to the boy.

"Nothing much. I'm just tired of all those party talks. I'm happy I'm not going." He stated firmly.

"To bad," Changbin slammed a piece of paper on his desk with a loud thud that caused the other sit up in reflex.

"What the hell is this?" The taller grabbed the flimsy and thin paper between his fingers and held it up the air.

"Fill this in or else Woojin is going to hunt you down."

He grabbed the paper and placed in front of him.

The yearly New Years party is already around the corner! Write down what you've done for the party. Are you going? Yes or yes? Remember, a good deed always repays!

Hyunjin just rolled his eyes and shove the paper far away from him and rested his body on the table again. "I'm not going to do anything for it."

"Me neither," Changbin sighed. "You can write something random down and you're allowed to go."

"Nah."

The latter sighed again. "Alright, don't complain to me if you need to do something."

Hyunjin raised his thumb up, obviously not caring that much about it.