여섯

Sunshineyoungmin
181023 | 23:08

~editing in process~

Should I just give up on you?

Hyunjin rested his head on the desk as the time slowly ticked by. The day just started and he was already done with it.

He often looked over his shoulder, just to meet Seungmins eyes. Seungmin has been sitting in a different seat ever since. It felt empty without him next to him. He was sitting a few rows behind him but it seemed like they were the only people in the room.

Hyunjin turned his head, looking out of the windows. He breathed deeply.

"Class dismissed."

As always, the students dashed out of the classroom. Hyunjin sat there in silence, not planning to move at all. He didn't turned around to see what Seungmin was doing. Did he left? Is he still sitting there? He sighed in frustration.

A sudden slam made him get a glimpse of reality again. "Y-your pen." Seungmins voice was still gentle as always. Hyunjin stared at the slender fingers that held his favorite pen that probably dropped a while ago.

The taller flashed a smile, taking the pen out of his hand. "Thanks." Hyunjin threw it in his bag, like the other stuff that have been lying on his desk.

"Where are you going?" Seungmin was about to leave when the other asked him that question. The boy shrugged his shoulders. "It's not really y-your business."

"I just need to be sure that you're not going to a dangerous place."

Seungmin sighed. "I-I won't."

Hyunjin was not in the position to stop him and to tell him whatever he needs to do. He couldn't do anything but look as the other walked away from him.