다섯

Sunshineyoungmin
181013 | 23:14

Sunshineyoungmin181013 | 23:14

"I need to regain your trust

"I need to regain your trust."

Seungmin literally disappeared from the earth surface.

Hyunjin expected to see him at history classes but he never showed up nor did anyone knew where the boy actually went to. He didn't informed anyone, not even his parents.

It was suddenly raining buckets. The clouds covered up the peaceful sun that just shined on the earth minutes ago. It ticked oh so carelessly on the huge glass windows. The sound was calming, unlike Hyunjin.

Hyunjin tapped on the desk loudly as his eyes often looked at the empty seat next to him. He let a heavy sigh.

Where the hell did you go to?

His mind went somewhere far. He was worried and curious as where the latter is.

"Class dismissed."

Students darted out of the class and normally that was the same story for the boy but he couldn't stand up nor wanted to. He rested his head on his palm and continued to stare at the clean blackboard.

"Hwang, class is dismissed." The teacher stood right beside him and the boy didn't even noticed.

Hyunjin looked at the man and nodded. He grabbed his bag and was about to leave. "Sir," Hyunjin began. "Do you know where Seungmin is?"

The teacher glared at the raven haired boy. "It's non of your business Hyunjin."

"I'm worried. We planned to meet up but he never showed up." He replied.

"You don't seem the type to worry about others. What have you drank this morning?" Hyunjin wasn't sure if the teacher was joking or not.