열둘

Sunshineyoungmin
190207 | 23:13

Sunshineyoungmin190207 | 23:13

-

-

What was this weird feeling again?

They stood there like nothing around them mattered. They kept eye contact like it was  the last time they will see eachother, like it was the last time they would share this moment.

"U-uhm," Seungmin broke the never ending eyecontact and looked down on the floor, his hand rubbing the back of his neck. "D-did... Woojin-"

Hyunjin exactly knew what he was going to ask so he just replied: "yeah."

"Oh... G-great."

It was a painful silence. They kind of had the impression that the latter didn't wanted to be there but that was everything except true.

"You're going with chan right? Is he your boyfriend now?"

Seungmin was taken back by the sudden question that seemed so random. He bit the bottom of his lip and didn't said anything. What the hell does he need to reply?

"Oh, I see." Hyunjin stared at the boy in front of him. Did Seungmin even heard his question? Or is he just avoiding to answer it.

Seungmin kept his eyes tightly shut as frustration started to built up in no time.
"W-why?" The soft voice echoed through the hall empty shop.

"What?"

"Please..."

The tension between the two grew out of no where. Seungmin breathed in and out slowly, trying to calm himself down. "I-I'm sorry..." He looked down and tried to leave this narrow spaced area but he had no luck.

Hyunjin slammed his arm against the book shelve and blocked his way. "Tell me what's wrong." His voice was soft even though he wanted to sound more demanding but he couldn't help but to show his soft side everytime he's with the boy.