Sunshineyoungmin
180831 | 00:09

 Sunshineyoungmin180831 | 00:09

"Thanks

"Thanks... i... i appreciate it."

I felt uneasy. Really uneasy. Why would Hyunjin, the best friend of my bully wants to be friends with me? It must be  a way to trap me in their evil plans. I have... No I must stay away from him.

외로운

Seungmin woke up early to go to school on time. That way he didn't had to face the bullies in the early morning. He woke up at 5 am and left his home at 7 so he would arrive there around 7:30.

"Aren't you tired?" Seungmin wandered trough the kitchen to prepare his breakfast until his father appeared out of nowhere. The latter shook his head and went ahead to continue his ongoing morning routine.

"I'm used to it dad." He simply replied.

His father had tried to lead him to talk about his school life but Seungmin didn't wanted his parents to worry about him. He told him he was having fun and that he was enjoying his time but in reality, he hated it so much he preferred death over going there.

After breakfast he went to the bathroom. He placed his glasses on the sink as the water splashed over his face. The sound of the water hitting the glass sink was the only thing that was be heard.

I hope today won't be such a bad day.

지친

He took his time to walk to school. With earbuds in that blasted music in his ear, he comfortably walked. Seungmin loved being early, that meant no one could bully him in the morning.

7:28.

His first class was history. He wasn't to exited for it since that meant he had to work with Hyunjin, the boy he tried to avoid for the last couple of days.