十四

Sunshineyoungmin
190721 | 13:20

Sunshineyoungmin190721 | 13:20

🌼

-

"How do you know that Seungmin is here? He would never drink like he doesn't seem the type to be that dumb."

Hyunjin kind of agreed with Jisung. But his guts told him to search for him in that place anyways.

It was dangerous because no one could see hyunjin but jisung and it was crowded, what was quite unusual. He sighed, already lost in this unfamiliar area.

"No minho i'm not drunk! what are you even saying?" seungmin let out an annoyed attitude. he playfully pushed the latter aside and fastened his pace so minho could barely follow.

"seungmin?" hyunjin was relieved to see the boy in the distance, where he just could see him. but he was soon annoyed due the fact that he was with minho.

"damn it. Keep minho away from him, i need to talk to seungmin."

Jisung nodded in understanding. Subtlety (but not really), he walked over to them and greeted them with a huge smile. Hyunjin on the other hand stood there in a distance, watching.

"oh, minho! its so good to see you!" Jisung basically jumped in his arm while pushing him away from Seungmin, who clearly didn't followed the situation.

"Jisung? What are you doing?"

"Nothing! We should head out and drink something!"

Minho forgot Seungmin for a second but soon realized the state he was in. "I can't. I need to take care of Seungmin first."

Jisung looked over his shoulders and had no clue to what to say anymore. He mouthed something to hyunjin before turning around. "Well, uhm..."

Jisung just grabbed his hand and dragged him far away from them. Minho was to slow to react and besides, Jisung was stronger than he thought.

Soon Jisung was realizing that he had his hands interlocked with the one and only Minho. His face heated up slowly but he had no choice but to ignore it.