十一

Sunshineyoungmin
190622 | 13:00

Sunshineyoungmin190622 | 13:00

💔

-

Seungmin was feeling weird and he just couldn't say if it was a positive feeling. He fumbled on his hoodie as he walked out of the campus, students walking everywhere.

Somehow Hyunjin dissapeared after helping the lost boy out. He searched everywhere, so in the hallways, but no Hyunjin to be spotted.

His phone rang out of no where, being surpised, he grabbed the device out of his pocket. A huge smile grew on his face as his cheeks turned in a bright pink shade.

I love you so much! - Hyunjin

The message was shown on his screen. Seungmiin found it so cute and especially since he can imagine the smile Hyunjin would give him as he say those words.

But honestly, how could he say such words when they aren't even officially dating yet?

Thoughts like that have been hanging around his mind a lot but he tends to ignore them.

''Woah!''

A bump against a stranger made him fall into the hard cement floor. His elbow was a scraped up, he rubbed it gently with his palm and managed to stand up again.

''Sorry,'' The stranger seemed to be in a rush so Seungmin didn't thought to much about it, ''I have to leave. I'm really sorry.''

That low voice echoed through his head, like a flashback suddenly appeared out of no where. His head started to hurt the moment that person left the scene.

First my elbow and now my head?

He looked back at the stranger but he was already gone. His mind went totally blank before a major flashback played inside his head.

You have to die. Do you think you're worth it?

That sentence was so clear and loud but he was still confused about the hell it was.