열넷

Sunshineyoungmin
190306 | 19:53

Sunshineyoungmin190306 | 19:53

🌘

-

The most excited party is already around the corner.

Seungmin was for once excited for something that the school organised. He had been busy with studying so something like this was perfect to get rid of the stress.

"Where is my phone?" He asked out loud. He haven't seen that thing since yesterday but he figured that he probably left it in his locker, what wasn't that unusual. The party is located in the school anyways so he can pick it up later tonight.

He sat down on his desk and rested his head on the stack of books that were in the middle of the table. From math to biology: every book was stacked was present.

He sighed deeply, soon getting lost in his deep thoughts.

What is god planning for me?

Seungmin felt weird. Everything in his life seemed way to good to be true. He finally had a lover that loved him back, no bullies that would make his life bitter, no drama... everything was just to perfect.

He sighed again as he stared at the flowers in front of him.

"Sure."

"Wait," Hyunjin suddenly stood up from his spot and grinned. "Close your eyes."

Without even asking, Seungmin did exactly what he demanded. "And count to 20."  Hyunjin finally said.

Seungmin could hear the crunches under his shoes, the sound was getting quieter.

"18..."

The sound of shoes crushing the leaves was getting louder and louder.

"19..."

He felt Hyunjins presence.

"20..."