十七

Sunshineyoungmin
191101 | 11:01
(minsung)

Sunshineyoungmin191101 | 11:01(minsung)

-

-

Days passed since Minho has lastly seen Jisung. He has been thinking about him a lot lately and just can't get the latter out of his mind.

It was a good Saturday morning, sun shining brightly and the weather was durable.

He walked over to his kitchen, already prepared to make his coffee to keep him alive for the day. He walked over to the window and settled himself down on a chair that was facing the nature.

Minho let out a sigh, his coffee still boiling hot in his hands. He didn't know why but after what happened last night, he had the strong desire to see jisung again, once is already enough.

Even though he was joking about fate and then meeting up that much, something in him wanted that to be true.

He caught himself daydreaming to long that his coffee had already cooled down to a temperature that he no longer preferred. It was plainly cold.

He settles his cup down and threw his head back, groaning loudly as he slowly drifted back to whatever he was thinking about.

The wind blew gently through his apartment because of the open window. He enjoyed the cold wind that cooled played on the little exposed skin.

"You're welcome!!"

Minho was disturbed by a loud voice that echoed through his apartment. He was curious and looked out of the window and saw Jisung, staring at nothing but air.

Was he the one who was yelling just a few seconds ago or-?

He couldn't help but stare at him, every movement he did fascinated him. He stood at the traffic lights, waiting to cross the street.

At that moment Jisung dropped something. The mysterious object reflected the sun straight to his window. Without even thinking twice he placed his cup on the balcony, hopping off his chair. The coffee danced in its cup, threatening to jump over the edge.