Sunshineyoungmin180829 | 10:57

Sunshineyoungmin
180829 | 10:57

Sunshineyoungmin180829 | 10:57

"S-seungmin... What is this?"

His life seemed so simple and almost normal. But it wasn't, at all. Seungmin has been suffering from traumas from the past. He barely could remember anything. But he didn't mind to much since he knew it had bad consequences if he did. The latter sat down on the wooden floor, staring outside the giant window in his small apartment.

He also never wore short sleeves since he had so much to hide and he preferred the outside world not to see.

He sighed deeply.

He hated himself so much. Every time he looked in the reflection, he saw an ugly and hopeless boy. He didn't changed after all.

But after Hyunjin appeared in his life, he learned to love himself. He embraced his unique features and his unusual personality. He... He almost loved himself.

A smile appeared on his face as he caught his reflection in the window. He stood up and sat down on a chair that was located at the window.

He threw the window open and let the wind travel inside the room. His hair blew with the hard wind and he enjoyed it.

"Seungmin, seungmin!!"

He swore he could hear his name. He just brushed it off and continues staring at the tall buildings in the distance.

"Right here, can't you hear me?"

Seungmins eyes darted to the streets and saw Hyunjin standing there, waving cutely with his arms. "O-oh... Hello." He bowed for some reason.

"What is your apartment number?"

"W-why...?"