Sunshineyoungmin
180526 | 10:19

Sunshineyoungmin180526 | 10:19

💨

Let's talk

Let's talk. I want to know you.

Hyunjin tiredly kicked off his shoes, walking trough his cosy apartment that he shared with someone. His apartment consisted of two small bedrooms, a bathroom, a tiny kitchen and a small living room.

The black curtains covered the dark sky. The lights were dimmed down, giving the room a cosy mood.

"Why are you so late home?"

Hyunjin sighed and turned around to face the latter.

"It's nothing." His tone was boring yet serious.

Felix threw the blankets off his lap and jumped up, walking over to the male that was standing at the counter.

"You've been going out a lot lately. Why not telling to your best friend?"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "How can I call someone like you my friend?"

Felix let out a small chuckle and walked over the boy at the countertop, resting his hand on hyunjins broad shoulders.

"You've changed a lot didn't you?" His smile faded quickly.

"What are you even talking about?"

"I'm sure you know it. It was your idea after all."

"Stop it." Hyunjin said loudly, his sharp voice echoed from the wall to wall.

"Well," the latter shrugged his shoulders. "I could but it was your fault, not mine."

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself?"