Characters

This story has been written by myself and Midnight_wolf_1214 in private message.  Midnight wolf is no longer writting this so has given me permission to publish it and carry it on.  I'm looking for a new co-writter for this and some One who will have time to help edit this story.

Anne Styles

Age 31, Mother to Gemma and Harry Styles and Wife to Desmond Styles. Anne becomes a Grandma to Niall, Zayn and Liam, she works in a nursery part time in London

Desmond Styles

Age 35, Father to Gemma and Harry Styles and Husband to Anne Styles. Works at a Taxi company full time in London. Des is a controlling husband ans is the boss of the house basically. When Harry falls seriously sick Des doesn't give a shit about him and focuses more on his job for he thinks that's more important instead of caring for his son.

Gemma Styles

Age 11, year seven in secondary school, big sister to Harry Styles who she loves to pieces and adores.

Harry Styles

Age 8 when he first falls seriously sick, he's in year four but drops a year in school after having loads of time off due to his sickness that leaves him dehydrated and that's when he meets his crush Louis Tomlinson. The sickness makes him become skinny and fragile but he tries his best to eat and what not, nothing will stop him from being happy and living his life.

Joanna Tomlinson

Age 30 and is Harry's nurse and mother to Louis Tomlinson who has a crush on Harry. Jay is polite and funny which comes with the package of being a child's nurse. Jay is also the wife to Troy Tomlinson.

Troy Tomlinson

Age 31, husband to Joanna and father to Louis Tomlinson. Works as a Boss for a hotel in London.

Louis Tomlinson

Age seven, loves to play football and has a crush on Harry Styles as soon as Harry got put in their class. Louis grew concerned for the lad when Harry always looked pale and skinny though he knew it was none of his business. Harry and Louis become great friends and when they turn thirteen they finally make it into something else.

Robin Twist

Age 33, becomes Anne's husband after the divorce papers come through for her and Des. Robin works at a building society. Harry and Gemma grow to love him and he soon becomes a father figure to them.

There are other characters in the book such as Samantha/Sam who is Anne's sister and Aunty to Harry and Gemma. Sam has three kids named Jackson (10), Josh(18 months) and Haley(5).

The other 1D boys were going to be Louis and Harry's kids when they grow up but this can be changed and discussed if you would like to co-write this for me.