Chapter 11

Harry kept his cheese sandwich which he had for lunch and to Anne's surprise Harry did ask to use the toilet for a change seen as he had a big drink, but Anne put the boy back in a nappy as you never know how children can be, especially when your child has gotten use to wearing a nappy again. In the afternoon Harry had more energy and played a board game with his mum and grandma before Sam rang the doorbell with Gemma and her three children at around four o'clock. The kids piled in though Gemma ha rushed a quick "Hello Mum" before rushing over to hug her little brother.

Harry jumped when feeling arms wrapped around him, but he only giggled knowing it's his big sister. "Gemmy!" Harry shouted as he hasn't really seen much of his sister as he's been really sick. "Hey little bro! How are you today? You know since this morning I have wanted to get my Hazza hug, but now school is over and I get to hug you the rest of the day!" Harry giggle as his sister tickled him, god he's missed this. "Watch movie Gem?!" Harry shouted excitedly as he wanted to sit and cuddle his sister now that he's feeling well enough. "Sure big guy, what shall we watch?" Harry shrugged just wanting to be with his sister. " How about despicable me?" Gemma suggested, Harry nodded and the two watched together, Harry snuggled into Gemma's side.

Sam smiled as she dropped Gemma off, seeing the young girl rush inside to go see her brother. Sam Spoke to Anne for a few minutes before heading home herself. Today seemed like a brilliant day, and because Harry seems to be doing so well, Anne decided to make the boy Macaroni Cheese for dinner, though no one knew that what Harry eats today will be making an appearance tomorrow sitting in the bottom of a bucket. Harry was happy to be eating normal food for what felt like once in a lifetime and is very hungry which he hasn't been in a long time. He even asked for more as Anne had given her son a smaller portion than normal.

After dinner Anne took Harry to the toilet, he surprisingly uses it before she decides to give the boy a bath so he's all refreshed. Gemma had taken up on the offer of helping her grandparents clean up. "Grandma, will Harry stay better now or is he going to get sick again? I don't like it when he is sick" Gemma pouted as knowing Harry's luck the boy would get sick again as it's been like that for weeks now where Harry would be feeling good one day and the next he's throwing up and looking so pale that it's surprising someone could get so pale. "I don't know love, but it's Harry's body that knows when it's feeling better, today might just be a day that his body chose to behave, who knows but he will get better in no time trust me on this darling" Gemma nodded and dried another dish her grandma gave her.

After Harry's bath Anne dressed the boy, telling him that he has only half hour to watch cartoons before bed. "Don't wanna to go to school mummy' Harry stated rather solemnly. "Why not sweetie" Anne asked. 'Will Make fun of me being sick and poop in school" Harry replied sadly, eyes glued onto the cartoon show. Anne sighed. "Well they are meanies then huh? I mean it isn't your fault you were sick or that you need nappies for accidents, they just don't know what they are talking about sweetie, but I promise you everything will be fine" Anne kissed the boy on the forehead before saying goodnight and leaving the bedroom, not before leaving the door open a crack and the lamp on. Harry is watching his cartoon show in his bedroom, Anne would turn it of in thirty minutes.

Anne was keeping the boy off school for the rest of the week anyway knowing how ill he had been and how it can come back. Walking down stairs Anne went and joined the adults and Gemma.

~

It is now half an hour later and Anne went to turn off Harry's TV only to find the boy fast asleep thumb in mouth. Anne left the door slightly ajar before heading back downstairs. Gemma headed to bed a little around 9:30 pm. The adults retreated to bed around near enough midnight due to talking and catching up. Anne checked on her kids, Harry having off heavily wet his pull up so Anne carefully changed Harry's wet pull up without waking the boy thankfully, Anne then headed to bed herself.