Chapter 7

Since I have never been to a party I only had ideas of what to wear from movies and books. It was coming close to the time of the party and I finally knew what to wear, since I bought it earlier today. It was a short black dress with a tight top that had criss crosses on the chest, revealing a bit of my boobs, and the bottom flowed gently down to my thigh. I bought black high heels for the when we in the house, because no matter how talented you may be in heels nobody can walk in heels in the sand. I curled my hair, put eyeliner on, mascara and a bit of powder, just to even out my tone instead of hiding my true identity through tons of make up. I applied my red lipstick and I was ready to go. My phone was fully charged, which was good.
I made my way downstairs, and decided to take a shot of tequila gold before Liam came downstairs, just to make me feel lighter.
"Kat?" I heard him call. It had been ten minutes since I took the shot and it was starting to work....or maybe it was only working because I had the help of tequila shot number two. I jumped up and hid the bottle and the shot glass.
"Hey." I said innocently smiling at him. His eyes widened when he saw me. He looked amazing, smelt amazing, and I felt myself blush, wondering if what I was wearing was appropriate for this.
"You look ho-you look amazing." He said correcting himself. I giggled and walked up to him, my lips came to his ear and I whispered.
"You look hot too." I said backing up and looking up at him. His hands were now on my hips, he was biting his lip and he looked so hot doing that.
"Did you drink?" He asked amused, I laughed with embarrassment.
"Yes, I was nervous." I admitted.
"What are you nervous about?" He asked pulling me closer, a worried look in his eyes but a smirk on his lips.
"Wow you are a living contrast right now." I said and he laughed but looked confused.
"Wha-" He asked before I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door.
We walked to his friends house and we talked about random stuff, like why ninja's fight with chopsticks...I lead the conversation in case it was not obvious.

We arrived at the house and it wasn't too packed, but judging by the loud music it was about to get a lot more people, and I was ready to make some new friends.
"Liam! My man, I haven't seen you for months!" A tall olive skinned man with curly thick hair and grey eyes. He was gorgeous, model like and he had a dimple! I wondered if he was a model...he probably is. I felt a tang of guilt when he mentioned that he hadn't seen his friend for months...I had a feeling it was because of my family.
"Hey Derek! You slut where have you been?" Liam asked happily as they man hugged. I enjoyed seeing Liam so happy to see his friend.
"Oh you know...with Mia, I must introduce you to her." Derek said, a smile on his face when he mentioned her name.
"Oh a special one huh?" Liam asked, a knowing smile clear on his face.
"The one dude." He said, a look of sweet romance on his face, love clear in the sparkle in his eyes.
"Then I must meet her!" Liam said. "But first, I want to introduce you to Katherine." He continued, I was jolted back to reality when he touched my back.
"Ahhh a lovely girl! What's a gorgeous girl doing with a guy like him?" Derek asked in a teasing manner.
"Hey!" I greeted and he gave me a hug hello, I felt awkward meeting his friends but it was also nice.
"How about we get you away from all these men and fuck off to a place where there are more women?" He asked and I laughed and nodded.
I got to meet a lot of Liams friends and they are all really amazing people that care deeply about each other, they all have each other's back and they all understand each other, their like one massive family, and I could tell that Liam loved them so much. Mia and I got on very well and I found her quite similar to me. She was pale with big brown eyes and long curly blonde hair, her smile was radiant and beautiful, I liked her a lot.
"So are you and Liam dating?" She asked as we both sipped our drinks as more people started making their way into the party.
"Um no." I said shyly laughing as I took another sip of my drink.
"I've noticed that he hasn't taken his eyes off of you the whole night." She said looking over at Liam, who was not even looking at me.
"He's not looking at me." I said laughing.
"He is, he just got Derek to watch you when he has to pretend he's not." She explained and I laughed.
Just then a tall black man approached us. He was also a very good lookin man, about 6" and I think I remember Liam telling me he was 6"4, why is that hot?
"Hey ladies." He said while smiling at me, he has a clean smile, like someone on the dentists advertising board.
"Hey." I said, awkwardly smiling at him.
"Um hi." Mia said, also looking uncomfortable.
"Can I buy you a drink Katherine?" He asked. I looked at him in shock.
"How do you know my name?" I asked. He laughed.
"You're the presidents daughter, Miss America, everyone knows you." He said and I smiled at him, feeling stupid. "Look I'm sorry if I sounded creepy or if I came across as inappropriate but I just think you're beautiful and you seem like you'd be nice company." He said and I smiled, moving over closer to Mia so he could sit next to us.
We all talked for a bit, and he seemed really nice, so I let him buy me a drink, but just a coke. It was all going well and good until he tried to kiss me. I mean there is nothing wrong with anyone trying to kiss me, but there is something wrong with it when I say no and he continues to try.
Liam came up behind me, pulling me close to him with one arm and shoving Nick (the other guy) off with the other.
"If you ever try to touch her again, Nick, I won't be so lenient." He said, his voice low and menacing, leaving chills down my spine. I shivered. He turned his head to look at me and cupped my face with his hands.
"Are you okay?" He asked searching my eyes. I nodded and laughed.
"He didn't hurt me Liam, and he wouldn't of, I might have given him the wrong idea." I said, defending Nick.
"You said no." He said and I nodded but hugged him tight.
"I appreciate you Liam." I whispered into his chest.
"Come with me outside?" He asked and I nodded.

He took me to the beach, the loud music of the party inside was no longer audible, there were a few logs on the beach, a bonfire with nobody around it and the moons white light shining on the oceans dance floor.
Liam took out his phone and played some music, the first one was "Photograph" by Ed Sheeran.
"Can I have this opportunity to dance with you?" He asked and I nodded walking closer to him, he met me half way.
"I love this song." I said as we swayed to the music. My head resting on his chest, where I could feel and hear the sound of his heart beating.
"I did mean it, you look more than hot, you look beautiful, captivating, sexy." He said and I smiled.
"Is that allowed?" I asked, he pulled me closer to him and when I looked up at him he kissed me, gently but passionately.
"As long as nobody else can have you." He whispered against my lips.
"I'm all yours tonight." I whispered back. "I think I forgot to put on my perfume!" I exclaimed suddenly and he laughed.
"That's what you thought about in our very sexy moment?" He asked and I laughed but blushed.
"No, well yes. But you smell so nice and I probably smell so bad." I said hiding my face. He removed my hands and put his face by my neck, going up to my ear.
"You smell perfect, you smell like you, mixed with me." He said and I couldn't help but get major butterflies when he said that.
I looked up at him and kissed him, finding it hard not to. He tasted like watermelon and tequila, but the watermelon overpowered everything and it was sexy.
He kissed me back and pulled me closer. I could feel him grow in his pants and he drew away, breathing heavy.
"I'm sorry, I am getting excited, it's inappropriate I am sorry." He said and I smiled a small smile, alcohol still in my system so I was very confident. I walked up to him as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Fuck I like the presidents daughter, I'm so getting fired." He said to himself. His back was facing me and I bit my lip and turned him around.
"Liam, I think I have feelings for my bodyguard. Is that allowed?" I asked, his eyes wide with shock, music still gently playing in the background, but this moment was beautiful.