Chapter 11

As we say we started speaking and I found that I could laugh a lot around him, and talk easily with him, like I had known him all my life. I found myself feeling a lot for this boy, a lot of good, I like him a lot.
"I have more to show you." He said after our third glass of champagne and after our dessert had arrived.
"Wow you're going all out huh?" I asked and he smiled and nodded.
"Yeah, I will always go all out for you." I looked in his eyes at that moment, they looked familiar, like I've seen them in a dream or a memory.

Liam's POV
"Yeah, I will always go all out for you." I said, I saw her smile and I was reminded of the little girl I remembered growing up with, before the accident, before she lost her memory, before I lost my best friend when I was thirteen. She didn't remember me, and our parents thought it would be better to have her remember at her own time, when she was older.
I took her to the nearest amusement park that was open at this time, I needed to see if she'd remember me, if not then I'd be happy to live the rest of my life having her believe we first met on the day she ran into me.
"I know this place." She said when we got out of the car. I smiled at her, she looked in concentration.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah." She let out a laugh. I loved the fact that she laughed at almost everything, and smiled at everything. "Want some cotton candy? And then go to the Ferris wheel?" I asked and she smiled nodding at me.
I got her the blue cotton candy and me the pink one, just to "defy the stereotypes" as she put it. We were making our way to the Ferris wheel, when a boy around our age stopped her, he looked drunk. I bawled my hands into fists.
"Hey you're the presidents daughter! Mind if I take a picture with you?" He asked and she looked uneasy but smiled and agreed. She smiled into the camera and he tried to grope her breast, I got an overwhelming sense of protection and jealousy. Pulling her into my chest I glared at him.
"What the fuck man!" He slurred angrily.
"Get your disgusting hands off of her." I said and he smiled grossly at me.
"Are you her boyfriend? Or her bodyguard?" He asked. I was about to hit him when Kat stopped me, approached the man and answered calmly.
"He is whatever he decides he is, and what we are is none of your business sir." She said politely. I smiled at her, wow she is amazing.
"You amaze me more and more every day." I said honestly. I wanted to take her hand but I was worried if she didn't want to because of this guy, but she surprised me by taking my hand and kissing my cheek.
"No reason getting upset over nothing." She said and I smiled down at her as we walked. I don't know how it was possible to be so amazing. I also don't know how it is possible for me to like her so much.
"Should we go to the Ferris wheel?" She asked and I nodded.
"Ferris wheel sounds good." I said, I saw her blush and look away from me, so I stopped and faced her, I brought her chin up so she was now looking at me. "What's up?" I asked confused.
"Nothing. I just don't know if I'll be able to not kiss you up there." She said and looked away from me again. I smiled and cupped her cheeks in my hands, I felt her blush harder.
"Like this?" I asked as I brought my lips to her forehead. She shook her head. "Oh, like this?" I kissed her cheek. She shook her head. "Like this?" I kissed the corner of her mouth. She shook her head but sucked her bottom lip into her mouth. "Oh, do you mean like this?" I kissed her lips gently.
"Liam, you're driving me insane." She said and I laughed.
"I'm sorry babe." I said as I pushed a strand of her hair away from her face. 'Babe' just slipped out, I didn't mean to say it, but it just worked.
"Sure you are." She said and I laughed. She smiled widely at me and before I knew it we were in the line for the Ferris wheel.
The ride was beautiful, she was illuminated by the stars and the blue, pink and orange lights of the ride, her red lips smiled sweetly at me and I couldn't help myself, I grabbed her and pulled her in for a kiss, a gentle kiss, a promising and loving kiss. A kiss with so much love that it even surprised me.
The ride was over in no time and we started out way back home.
"You look beautiful." I told her and she smiled at me.
"Liam I really enjoyed tonight thank you." She said as she placed a kiss on my cheek. We were pretty close to home and that means that there were robots and I was lucky enough that it was red, so I took the opportunity to kiss her hard and 'inappropriately'. I bit her lip and a moan escaped her lips, I moved down to her neck and began sucking on one spot.
"Are you trying to make me horny?" She asked out of breath. I smirked at her and placed my hand on her leg as I continued to kiss her neck.
"I make you horny?" I whispered against her neck. I had the upper hand for all of two minutes before she had the upper hand again. She bit her lip and touched my inner thigh.
"You make me so horny." She whispered as her hands started traveling up from my thigh. "But I can see the feeling is mutual, so why don't you get us home." She said.
"If I take you home now, understand that I really want to fuck the shit out of you." I said.
"And what's holding you back?" She asked as she rubbed me through my pants. She was not drunk, in fact she was perfectly sober and that made me even harder.
(Explicit content ahead)
When I pulled into the garage, I helped her out of the car.
"Thank you for coming on this date with me tonight." I told her, she was pressed against the car door, her skin was hot and my body reacted to her touch. She came up and kissed me, so gently that it drove me insane.
"It was the best date I have ever been on, so thank you." She said. Her eyes were sparkling blue and her lips teased me.
"I can't." Was the last thing I said before I crashed my lips down on hers and cupped her ass, lifting her up. She wrapped her legs around me and I carried her to my room, since it was closer. I now knew that if I bit her lip she became more turned on, so I sucked her lip into my mouth and let my tongue explore her taste. I had her against my door, her fingers in my hair tugging it gently and driving me mad. I placed her on her two feet and rubbed her through her panties. She let out a breath but no moan, I rubbed faster and her breathing quickened, earning me a small moan. I slid my finger into her and he moaned slightly, two fingers got me a proper moan, and three fingers made her scream when I moved inside her faster.
I moved her over to the bed, her dress and panties were off, my head in between her legs, her hands in my hair pulling me closer. I licked her pussy, tasted her juices that made her moan in pleasure, my tongue flicked and I tasted everything, and she tasted good, amazing actually. "You taste amazing." I told her and she let out a laugh.
"Than- oh my GOD LIAM!" She screamed as I sucked and licked faster, adding a finger into her pussy, feeling her get wetter and wetter.
I came back up to her and kissed her lips, hard.
Her hand found my growing erection and she began to stroke me, I became weaker and she flipped me over so that she was on top of me. She unbuttoned my shirt slowly and began to kiss down my torso, my heartbeat was exceeding its limit. Her hands fumbled with my belt and suddenly my pants and underwear was off and my dick was in her hand as she stroked. She looked me in the eye and smiled as she brought her mouth down to my hard cock. I have had blowjobs before and they were all good, but never with someone I was falling for. I moaned slightly and grabbed her hair. She licked up the side of my cock, her hand guiding her movements, driving me absolutely insane. "Shit." I breathed as she deep throated me. Once she was done I brought her up to me, she was straddling me, my dick at her entrance and she wanted this just as much as I do. I kissed her hard and she began to rock, begging for my dick to go inside her.
"I feel like an idiot but I still don't have a condom." I said and she laughed lightly.
"If I have to wait for you to buy condoms I'm going to end up the horniest person ever with all this waiting. Just put your dick in me." She said, the first time I have ever heard her cuss. And I was even more turned on. I flipped us over and did as she pleased. I was too big for her, her tight pussy didn't want to accept my dick at first but when it did she cried out.
"Holy mother of god." She said as she scratched my back.
"Did I hurt you?" I asked looking at a tear rolling down her cheek.
"Yes, but you feel so good. Keep going Liam before I lose my mind." She said and I kissed her gently, afraid to hurt her again. And I began to move my hips, slowly at first so that she could get used to my size and then I started going faster, I lost my control and sense of time and space, just like I always did when I was with her. She is mine. And I...I am hers.