Chapter 8

Liam's POV
"Liam, I think I have feelings for my bodyguard. Is that allowed?" She asked. Her voice was indescribable, but sexy, and it sent goosebumps down my skin, doing crazy things to my heart. He brown hair glistened in the moonlight, her bright blue eyes looked playful and sexy, her lip, that she was biting, was pink and swollen from our kiss, her dress showed her bra now and her perfect legs. She looked perfect, and I wish I could take a photo of this very moment and keep it in my jeans all the time, but it will always be saved in my memory palace.
She placed her hands on my chest, making my heart beat faster, biting her lip and a clear naughty look in her eye came to light when she slid down my chest slowly, to my stomach, stopping at my belt. She looked up at me, as if asking for permission to take off my belt. But she didn't, instead she came up to my ear.
"Liam, I think I might like you...a lot." She said, her hand cupping me and I groaned. Fuck she's hot.
"Kat, you have no idea how wrong it is for me to feel so much for you." I said and she looked up at me, those big blue eyes shining bright.
"I want you." She whispered, as she stroked my dick through my pants.
"Fuck, Kat, you're making it hard for me to do the right thing." I was trying to keep it together but I couldn't, Ive liked her for so long, I liked her when we were kids and I like her even more now. My boner kept getting worse.
She kissed me gently, biting my lip and pulling away before I could kiss her back. She was teasing me.
"Take me home, Liam." She said and I knew what she wanted, what we both wanted. And I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I swept her up in my arms and carried her home.

I opened the door and placed Kat on her feet again. I looked at the beautiful girl in front of me, only 18 years old and so beautiful, so elegant and so mature for her age. I came close to her, pulling her close to me and she placed her hand on my chest.
"Aren't you going to kiss me?" She asked, it wasn't the question that drove me mad, it was the way she asked it, so gentle yet so sexy.
"You're so beautiful, Katherine." I told her before I placed my lips on hers gently. She put her hands in my hair and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss and turning me on again. I put my hands on her hips and brought her closer, feeling her pelvis against mine, feeling my dick against her body as it began to harden. She bit my lip, tugging it gently in her mouth, making me hot.
I tugged off my coat and threw it on the floor, she tugged at the hem of my shirt and I threw it off as she took off hers. I picked her up and lay her down gently on the couch as I trailed kisses from her lips to her breasts that were covered by her plain white bra, that is unexpectedly sexy.
She moaned when I kissed her bare breast and I gave her a light bite, causing her to whisper my name in pleasure. I smiled and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I came back up and kissed her lips again, she tasted so sweet, so pure.
As I kissed her gently she touched me again, giving me a light squeeze which made me bite her lip in pleasure. She smiled against my lip causing me to growl. She undid my belt and I felt her hand on my dick, so warm, soft and comforting. I breathed in deeply as she began to stroke me. I've had hand jobs before but none felt this good. She wasn't going fast nor was she going slow, but she was hitting the right spot for me.
I slid my hands up her dress after pulling down her panties. I slid one finger into her and suddenly her hands were on my back, her back arching and her breath hitching. She was tight and wet and it felt amazing. Another finger in and I began to move inside her, hearing her moan, calling my name. Her back arched as she pleaded. She was handling me with one hand, stroking faster and faster, I was going to cum if she continued like this.
I looked at her, her face illuminated by the moonlight, her skin looked even more pale and fair, her hair was spread out over the couch, her breasts were perfect and the moon hit them perfectly. I smiled at her when I saw she flashed a nervous smile at me. She reached up and kissed my lips softly and teasingly, driving me mad. We were both naked and I could feel her heat radiating off her body. My dick was at her entrance, I was about to enter and she was breathing heavy, but she stopped me, short of breath she whispered, "condom?" I dropped my head and chuckled at my stupidity. I shook my head and climbed off of her, but lay beside her as she cuddled up to me.
"Pity, it would be nice if you did." She said as she nuzzled her nose in my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist. A feeling of warmth passed through me, just by holding her, just looking at her. I want her in my life. I want her to be mine.

Kat's POV
I woke up the next morning without Liam next to me, a feeling of guilt passed through me and I wonder if he regretted it, did I? No I didn't regret it at all.
I sat up and saw that in the coffee table was a shirt and a note along with my tea and a daisy. I smiled and put on Liam's shirt and put the daisy in a little bit of water, then read the note.
I hope we still have our date tonight x
I just went for a run, don't worry I would never leave you ;) I really enjoyed last night, and I hope you did too, I also hope that I didn't scare you or make you uncomfortable...
~Liam
I smiled at the note and let out a giggle. I took my tea and went to the patio where I drew. I decided to draw my horse, Dancer, today. I didn't have my phone so memory will have to do. I drew his long mane and tail, his big kind eyes and his light pink muzzle, his ears were fluffy in winter and he reminded me of a teddy bear, so that's how I drew him. He always had a playful look in his eye which I can never draw but I will always remember it. I have had him since he was a foal and his mother is my brothers horse, he is now 7 years old and at his cheekiest stage, but still he is a brilliant horse.
"Hey." I heard Liam whisper behind me. I got so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even know he was back yet. I stood up, walked to him, his note between my fingers. I was still in his shirt, no bra, just his shirt and panties.
He smiled nervously and scratched the back of his neck. He looked so cute when he did that. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I had to be on my tippy toes to reach him. His hands were around my waist and he looked me in the eyes, his nervousness seemed to pass slightly, but it was still there.
I kissed him lightly on the lips. "Thank you, I really appreciate the note, and the flower and the tea." I said and he smiled at me.
"It's a pleasure." He said kissing my forehead. Butterflies erupted from my stomach.
"What must I wear tonight?" I asked smiling up at him, he looked at me with a huge smile on his face. I let out a little laugh at his adorable expression.
"Well I want to take you somewhere classy." He said and I smiled.
"So a dress?" I asked.
"If you don't want to we can always go-"
"No I want to." I said and smiled at him.
"Really?" He asked and I laughed at him a little.
"Yeah I just need to go to the mall to get some clothes." I said.
"I'll take you now." He offered but I shook my head.
"No I'll ask Mia, you can't see!" I said and he laughed but kissed me on the lips gently making me smile in the kiss.
"Okay sure, I will have to be in the same mall and at least two shops away though." He said and I frowned. "I'm still your bodyguard." He said and I made an 'o' shape with my mouth and smiled.
"I forgot I was the presidents daughter for a bit." I said and he laughed.
"Is that a good thing?"
"Definitely, I hope you can make me feel like this more often." I said and he smiled but nodded.
"I hope so too." He said and kissed me again, this time it was longer, sweeter, more promise.
I want to be his. I want him to be mine.