Chapter 22

Liam's POV
It was now 4:00, I lay with Kat in my arms on the couch with spongebob playing on the tv, I laughed as I realized she made me watch Nickelodeon with her last night. I gave her a kiss on the head and got up, careful not to wake her. I wrote her a note telling her I was going to leave and made her a cup of strawberry flavored herbal tea and placed it next to her. As I put the cup down on the table, I noticed she was frowning and mumbling in her sleep, I felt a pang in my heart when I realized she was still dreaming of that incident, which motivated me even more to put this son of a Bitch down for good.
I took a shower and brushed my teeth, packed my bags and threw on some clothes. I grabbed my little bag that had enough clothes for two days, as I promised Kat, and I was set off to go to France.
The plane ride was "pleasant" as I loaded all my guns, sharpened my knives, spoke strictly to my men and women on the team and told them to rest up.
Yes, Grace was captured kindly by the French for us, but that doesn't mean we can't or shouldn't be prepared for any possible action. And we were ready. I will never put the people I love in danger ever again.

——
We arrived in France and went straight to where Grace was being held...in the basement of the presidents home. Not something that I would necessarily do, nor recommend but it was still much appreciated, and Kat's parents made sure to show their appreciation to the President.
My team and I went down to the basement where he was being held like a caged animal. I smirked at the switch in circumstances.
"Now all we need to do is rape you 31 times." I snarled as I neared the cage. He smirked at me and got up from the bed where he had been sitting.
"You must be the boyfriend that she cried for every time," he started. He did not look like a creep, he would have been well groomed if he had the opportunity to do so, which he didn't, and his composure was professional and unemotional. "...that I plunged my hard dick into her tight-" he began before I strangled him and hit his head against the bars multiple times.
"You're right, I am the boyfriend that she cried for. I'm here now, and I'll make you fucking wish you had never even thought about her." I threatened but he laughed.
"You're a cop! You can't hurt me, you'll get arrested." That was my turn to laugh. I turned to my team.
"He thinks we are cops." They all laugh, I don't think they find this funny, but they were scared enough to laugh when I laughed. Grace's far fell, the smug look wiped off of his face. "I'm not a cop, and I'm generally not so violent but I am going to torture you, for 31 days, at exactly 5:00, every day." I promised and he gulped. Good. "Now if you don't mind there's something I need to do first." I said and began walking away, but stopped in my tracks. "Oh, don't worry I'll be back."
I went to go thank the men who had captured him and the president himself for using his resources for us.
"Thank you sir, I understand that this would have been an awkward position for you." I said as I shook his hand. He waved my statement away and smiled a big smile at me.
"A man, who lays a harmful hand on a woman is no man at all, and deserves to be treated like the monster he is." He said and I smiled, nodding at him. I was truly grateful to this man and his men.
I went back down to the cell, grabbed the keys and handcuffed Grace, his hands tightly positioned behind his back, making him grimace in pain.
"This is the least painful thing that will happen to you from now until your death." I said and he went stiff. "Not so great when the shoes on the other foot...is it?" I said through gritted teeth before pushing this scumbag forward.

——
Kat's POV
It has been two days when Liam finally came home, like he promised, but I didn't know he was home yet because I was busy doing school in the study, but I wasn't able to concentrate at all, I was too worried about Liam.
"Kat, tell me, in detail what happened in Russia during the Cold War." My history teacher was trying very hard to keep me interested, she got a little board and slideshows, we watched a movie on the Cold War but I was not interested...and I love history!
"Khrushchev was an noodle, Kennedy was a noodle, they were all horrid until they realized they could break out in war and let off nuclear missiles that would surely kill everyone, everywhere. I'm sorry Mrs Kelly, I am just worried about Liam...and I'm feeling rather sick still...is that normal?" I asked frowning and touching my belly as I asked her if the morning sickness should be this bad, because it's never this bad!
"It's alright, deary. And you are probably just stressed from Liam and the morning sickness added to the nausea caused from anxiety and you feel worse. But everything will be okay." She assured me and I smiled at her.
"Okay, thank you." I smiled again, a smile to which she returned.
We were beginning to talk about history again, in order to distract myself, when all of a sudden there was a light knock on the door. We both frowned.
"Come in." Mrs Kelly said and the door opened and revealed Liam holding flowers and my favorite chocolate.
Tears formed in my eyes. He can be so sweet sometimes. I got up and ran to him, which hurt a little, seeing as I'm supposed to "take it slow with the exercise", but I didn't care, I was so emotional already, that just hearing his name could make me horny, happy, sad all at the same time, now seeing him here, made it ten times better, but worse.
"I promised you." He said after I kissed him and I smiled brightly at him. I kissed him again and hugged him tightly. It felt as if a major weight was being lifted off of my shoulders right now.

A/N :
Hey guys! So I know I never really speak but I appreciate the people who have read and voted for some of the chapters! I would also like to get some feedback and I would also like to know if anyone can do a trailer for me? You will get full credit.❤️