Chapter 13

Third persons POV
Mature content ahead! Will notify when it's over.

Coming home they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. He shut the front door and pressed her against it. Her mind was racing as his lips met hers again, her hands fumbling with the buttons on his shirt and took it off in a hurry. He grabbed her by the bum and lifted her swiftly into his arms, he felt protective and needed when he had her in his arms.
He trailed kisses down her jaw to her neck where he sucked once and felt her arch her back, her breasts tempting him.
He walked them up to her room and sat down, her straddling him. He was out of breath from the makeout session that they shared, but her beauty always took his breath away. Her hair was messy, from where his hands had run through, as was his hair.
He pulled her closer to him, wanting to feel every inch of her as his erection grew as her crotch was touching his hard on through his jeans. She claimed his lips once again and started moving her hips making him growl. She smiled against his lips.
He took off her dress with impatience. Her breasts cupped by the bra, but he wanted to cup them instead. She took off her bra in a hurry, as if reading his mind. She fumbled at his belt and it came off with ease.
Once their pants were off he flipped them over and loomed over her, her hair sprawled over the bed her hands in his hair and his lips trailed down her neck to her breast as his hands glided over her thigh.
She moaned, a sound so slight that he barely heard it, but he did and that turned him on even more, but he had to control himself, he knew that she may still be sore for a while so he had to go slowly and gently.
She was wet already, and he so desperately wanted to taste her, his head in between her legs as he looked up at her, their eyes linking, the lust in their eyes was becoming stronger and more prominent, but this was more than that. He lowered his lips to her sensitive area, earning a slight moan yet again. He kissed her area softly before he began to lick her, she tasted sweet, like strawberries and it drove him mad. She gripped the bed tightly as the pleasure began to get to her, his head in between her thighs was a turn on on its own but the way his tongue glided over her clits drove her insane, his hands gripped her waste tightly and she moaned louder as his finger slide into her as he continued licking her.
He stopped licking her and added another finger in her extending her pleasure. His lips kissed hers passionately. As his fingers went faster and faster. Her head was spinning and she couldn't even remember her own name, all she knew was the pleasure he was giving her.
"Oh my god Liam I'm going to come!" She moaned. He kissed her neck and slid his fingers out.
"Not yet baby." He whispered in her ear. He slid his shaft inside her and moaned instantly at how tight and wet she was. She arched her back and let out a breath of pleasure. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" He asked, nervous that he did hurt her.
"No, god you feel so good, don't be gentle." Hearing those words made him lose his mind. He lowered himself on her and kissed her lips. "Are you sure?" He asked.
"I'm sure." She said, and she didn't have to ask again before he started thrusting himself into her, letting the pleasure take over him, let himself lose control.
Maybe he lost too much control.

Mature content ends.
They lay in each other's arms, her head on his chest and he held on to her as they lay silently and sweaty, content and happy.
He kept remembering his childhood, their childhood together. How they would meet up every Sunday for the park and every Thursday for the Pizza Hut.
He only 14 at the time, she was 12, but they knew each other their whole life.
His finger traced over a scar on her back, a scar so long it reached her shoulder. The scar was thin, but it sent his stomach into a flip and brought tears to his eyes just thinking about the scar.
She was the love of his life since he knew the meaning of love. To him she was his everything and he could never forget her, no matter how hard he tried, no matter how much he wanted to, no matter how much better he would be if he had forgotten her, he just couldn't. But one day, a day he will never forget, she saved his life, but saving someone's life always comes with a cost, even if it's not an obvious cost. The cost to her saving his life was that she'd forget him, and she did.
He had to move away to Canada when his dad got a new job there, so when all her memories started coming back to her he was not able to be there to remind her, and he thought about her...he thought about her every night and every day.
He had trained to be a body guard, the best damn body guard that America had ever seen, so that her parents would hire him and allow him into her life once more. Now here he is, lying next to the love of his life, his one and only, his cliche.
"What are you thinking about?" She asked suddenly and he pulled back from his memories. He wanted to tell her, he needed to tell her, but he wanted to do it right.
"Just how lucky I am to have you lying in my arms right now." He replied as he looked down into her curious eyes. She smiled at him and kissed his cheek. She was always smiling, like nothing could ever let her down, and that was the first thing that made him fall in love with her all over again.
"And I'm also naked, so you're very lucky." She said in a sassy tone and he chuckled and kissed her lips.
She sensed there was something wrong though, she just hoped it wasn't her, and she really hoped he wasn't going to leave her now that they've had sex.
"Can I ask you something?" She asked and he nodded. "Why are you so off right now?" She asked hesitantly and she raised herself with her elbow.
He breathed heavily sat up and stared at her. He had to tell her, it wouldn't be fair if he didn't.
"We need to talk. Will you come with me down to the beach?" He asked and she looked scared, she felt scared. She though that he was going to leave her, she thought she was just a game to him. Little did she know that this was so much more to him than sex. This was making love, love he'd wanted to show her for 7 years.
She nodded her head anyway and smiled a small nervous smile. He returned the smile but inside he was terrified.
They both were.