Chapter 32

The ring—>

"Will you marry me?" He asked.
"Yes, yes I would love to spend the rest of my life with you!" I said and he smiled widely, as he placed the ring on my finger. The diamond in the middle was blue, ocean blue, while two diamonds on either side were normal colors. The ring itself was silver. It was so unique, so beautiful. I went down on my knees and kissed him. "I love you, I love you so so much." I said against his lips and he smiled, kissing me harder. He lay me down on the sand and kissed my neck making me laugh and pushing him off me lightly. "Take me home." I whispered and a cheeky smile formed on his lips making me bite my lip. He swept me off of my feet and carried me home, after getting his phone.
"You mean we were on this beach this whole time!" I said astonished and he chuckled and nodded.
"Yes." He said as he slid the door open and closed it again. He lay me down on the floor and kissed me gently. "Thank you." He said, and before I could ask what for he kissed me again, bringing pleasure to me for the rest of the night.
——
I woke up to my tea next to me and a rose with a chocolate next to it, I was still on the floor, with a blanket over me and Liam. He was laying on the floor next to me with his arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer  when he realized I was awake. We were both still naked and a smile was on my face and his. I couldn't stop replaying last night in my head. I cuddled closer to him.
"Good morning." He said happily as he kissed my forehead.
"Good morning." I said and kissed him on his lips. He smiled against my lips and I did the same. He brought my left hand up for examination.
"Your hand looks so much better now that it shows you're mine." He said and intertwined our fingers. I laughed and nodded.
"Couldn't agree more." I said and kissed him on the cheek. "Why did you choose this one?" I asked curiously. There were actually two big questions in my head. The second was how did he manage to make me tea and come back, put my head on his chest without waking me up?
"I had it made." He said as he ran his hand up and down my back. "But I chose blue because I know how much you love the ocean, and it is a little part of the ocean what will always be with you. And Mia chose the shape of the diamonds and the design, I just insisted on the big one being blue and gave the final yes to the design." He explained and I smiled as I looked at the ring that he so thoughtfully put together.
"You really are something else, Liam." I said and laid a kiss on his lips, he smiled and cupped my cheeks.
"You are my everything, I want you to know that." He said and I smiled and nodded. "I love that." He said randomly, I let out a small laugh of confusion and looked at him as he stared at me, he brushed a piece of my hair out of my face and placed his hand on my hip.
"Love what?" I asked, he stared at my lips and smiled at me.
"I love that you are always smiling or laughing, as if nothing can get you down." He said. I don't know if I should be happy that I'm so predictable or irritated, but what I did know was that I was very happy that Liam knew me very well.
"I love that." I copied as I saw him lick his bottom lip as his eyes held mischief. He looked up at me with confusion written on his face.
"What?" He asked with a cheeky smirk.
"The way you lick your lips when you are getting excited." I said. He was about to argue with me but I interrupted-"your eyes say it all." I said and he laughed.
"Do they?" He whispered as he climbed on top of me. He looked down at my lips and I let out a giggle. 
"They most certainly do." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his dark hair. He flashed me a smile before kissing me gently, I smiled into the kiss when I suddenly remembered that our daughter was two houses away, and she needed to be picked up in an hour, and my tea was getting cold. "Liam our daughter needs to be picked up! Don't start something you can't finish now." I said and giggled when he gave me a cute frown.
"She needs to be picked up in an hour." He said.
"Exactly." I said and he looked really confused. "Liam! We have never had sex for just an hour!" I said and giggled as he smiled proudly at himself.
"Aren't you so lucky?" He asked and I rolled my eyes but nodded.
"And my tea would get cold! Now get your hot ass up so I can make us breakfast." I said trying to push him off lightly, but I failed.
"Do I get bacon and eggs?" He asked and I laughed.
"Fine, bacon and eggs, are you going to go for a run?" I asked and he shook his head.
"With a boner? No I'll be having a shower." He said and I laughed.
"Okay I will wait until you are out of the shower before I make the eggs and bacon." I said and he rolled his eyes and gave me a pointed look.
"Have you not learnt yet? I'll be done before the breakfast is ready." He challenged and I raised my eyebrow.
"Maybe five years ago, but now I have to say you take awfully long showers...drought causing showers." I said and he smirked at me.
"That's because you have been showering with me." He defended and I laughed. Okay fair enough. "Let's bet on it...if I'm finished before you, you have to make roast chicken for supper tonight."
"Agh fine by if I finish breakfast before you are finished in the shower...what do I get?" He smirked at me and I raised an eyebrow in amusement.
"A whole box of your favorite Ferrero Roche. A big box." He whispered in my ear. That was definitely a deal.
"Deal." I said with a wide smile, to which he returned. He got up and helped me up, handing me his shirt on the floor before we walked to the kitchen. I took all the ingredients out and set them up. I looked at Liam, who always plays fair, he was leaning on the counter, waiting for my go-ahead.
"Game on?" He asked, I smirked at him and winked.
"Game on." I said and he ran upstairs as I began to cook the food in a hurry. I laughed to myself, it's these little things that make my day.