Chapter 1

ARIANA'S POV

I can do this. I got this. Its all planned out. I said to myself over and over. For Tammy's sake, I need to do this.

The memory of the deal I signed with Harry King is still fresh in my mind.

^^^"Seduce Nick DeMorgane and make him fall. Fall and fall hard and madly in love with you, then drop him like a hot spoon." He deadpanned after clearing his throat.

"What?" I almost yelled

"Keep your voice down woman!" He cautioned me with a stern look and i instinctively shut my mouth. "You said you'd do anything for your sister so here you go. Do just that and you dont have to worry about jail again."

"I said anything but I didn't think I'd have to seduce a man! That's incredulous! Who is this Nick guy anyway?"

"You do not know Nick? How can you not know Nick DeMorgane?" He looked at me seriously and I shook my head.  "Wow, that's a first." He said inaudibly and then smiled  for the first time since I got into his office.

"That makes you just perfect for the role."

"I can't do that." I said grabbing tissue paper from his desk and cleaning my eyes and my nose. I guess I cried a lot.

"Alright then, I'd love to visit your sister in prison and tell her about our little chat.. oh be prepared to lose your house..it's a family house yes?" he trailed off when he saw me stiffen.

"I-I'll think about it then." I said and turned to leave. I'll probably ask Mel for advice.

"It's now or never Miss Rodstein. The clock is ticking. Make your decision Now." He said in a clipped tone

"Deal."

And that's how I ended up here. I have no idea how I'm going to do it. I have never ever seduced someone. What am I supposed to do?

"How am I supposed to seduce him? I've never really done that before..and what did this guy do to you?" I asked after signing a few papers. I didn't know this Nick guy but whatever all of this was, was pretty important. Who signs papers for seduction?

"That's not your business." He said coldly as he looked at the paper I handed back to him.

"Sorr..."

"Here's a tip: SHUTUP. And in regards to the seduction plan, here's a hint: He has a thing for brunettes in white. You're a brunette so handle him and I'll tell you what to do next."

^^^

So here I am putting on makeup and doing my hair. I borrowed one of Tammy's sexiest white dresses.

We may not be rich but we have affordable and pretty good clothing and basic girl stuff.

I tied my hair in a pony tail and wore my favorite stilettos with my favorite red lipstick. I grabbed my purse and stepped out. I had to admit, I looked good!

Illusion, His favorite club. Harry said he'd be here and all I need to do for now is  get his attention. I hope it's as easy as it seems.

I got into the club. The was music blaring and the people dancing like there was no tomorrow made me nervous.

To think its a Wednesday night! huh!

If things were normal, Tammy and I would have been on the couch watching 2 Broke Girls. But that's not the case.  I sighed quietly and quickly recovered from the sad moment.

I walked up to the bartender and ordered a cocktail. A lot of men tried to make moves on me. What do they think? That I'm some sort of whore?

Nevertheless, I flirted with them to get his attention. I knew it was him 'cause he was the only person in the VIP Area as Harry had predicted. The lights were so dim I couldn't see his face clearly. He was with a blonde he was clearly not interested in and I'm glad he didn't notice me looking his direction.