Chapter 15

* Mature content, read at your own risk*

😂😂😂😂kidding😂😂

Enjoy darlings❤️

————————————————————-

Hmm he's kissing my cheek. Then his lips moved to my nose. Then to my neck.

Hmm. I love it. But why isn't he kissing me on my lips?

I want him to kiss me there!

Oh Nick !

I suddenly woke up. Oh my God, it was a dream ! I looked to my side and Nick was laying down by me twirling my hair in his hands.

How is someone this sexy in the morning ?

He looked into my eyes and smiled. God, I was lost in his eyes. He's so handsome. Even with his messy bed hair.

" Mornin' beautiful." He said huskily.

If I could swoon more.

His voice is downright sexy. Deeper than usual and the compliment made my cheeks redden.

I was about answering when I remembered I have morning breath. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand and said something along the lines of 'good morning' which was muffled because of my hand.

His forehead creased and he looked at me weirdly.

" What's wrong? You feeling sick?" He asked removing my hands from my mouth and I sealed my lips while shaking my head no.

" Why aren't you talking then?" He asked again and I just shook my head refusing to talk. I didn't want to scare him with my terrible morning breath .

" If you don't answer me right now, I'm gonna kiss you senseless." He said huskily and my eyes immediately widened and I shifted away from him and opened my mouth.

" I- I can't talk. I haven't brushed my teeth yet...." I said embarrassingly. He looked at me and burst into a fit of laughter. What is do funny?

He then pulled me to him with his hands on my waist. He looked into my eyes and removed the hair that was covering my face .

" Do you really don't want to kiss me that bad? From what I know, I'm an amazing kisser. Tell me though ? What's wrong in kissing me so much?" He asked as his face became serious.

I was hesitant to talk.

" N-no,." I trailed off when he interrupted.

" I haven't brushed my teeth either. So we both have morning breath. Does it make you feel better?" He asked and I nodded

Well contrary to me, Nick had no morning breath. His breath was just fine.

" So? Am I an amazing kisser or what?" He prodded again . I turned away from him trying to avoid the question and he used his index finger and his thumb to hold my face in place.

" Answer me." He ordered looking into my eyes. I felt trapped because I couldn't take my gaze away from his eyes. I was hypnotized that I just nodded my head.

" Say it. I want to hear you say it." He said huskily looking at my lips.

" Y-yes, your an a-amazing kisser.." I muttered