Chapter 12

I woke up early today so I could help Selina make breakfast. Nick always wakes up before me and always makes breakfast for me so I wanted a change today.

I was still in my pyjamas when I went downstairs.

"Good morning Selina." I greeted her warmly. The other maids weren't around so I guess they were probably cleaning somewhere.

" Good morning Ms Arianna. Sleep good? Up very early miss Arianna. Any problem?" She smiled back.

" Yes I had a good sleep Selina. Oh I just wanted to help with breakfast today."

" Oh! Miss Arianna. I want to make breakfast today and not Sir Nick. Please?" She asked me in a a fresh Italian accent.

" Oh c'mon Selina, let me just help you. Please." I pleaded and she nodded her head and we started making the breakfast together.

About 30 minutes later, Nick came down with a black sweatpants and a grey shirt that hugged his muscular body perfectly. He hair was still messy and he looked sexy as hell.

Oh my God! Who looks this sexy in the morning ?

He looked surprised to see me and raised a brow at me.

" Why you up so early?" He asked with his hands in his pockets.

" Well good morning to you too." I said sarcastically and he rolled his eyes.

Woah. That's new.

"Good morning Ariane." He said with a fake sarcastic smile too and I smiled at him. " Now tell me why you're up and in my kitchen." He added soon after.

" Um, I -I wanted to help Selina with breakfast today..." I said nervously.

I have no idea why I'm nervous. Maybe it's because of the way he's looking at me that's making me self conscious. Especially the way he's looking at my chest.

Oh! I forgot to put on a bra again! The first time was partly intentional and it gave me the reaction I was expecting but It was clearly unintentional this morning .

" You don't need to. I was going to make breakfast myself." He said finally take his eyes away from my chest.

" But I wanted to. And you've been making breakfast all these days and it's just right for me to return the favor." I told him defensively. " Please? Just eat."

" Fine. Bring it over here. We're sharing."

" I made it for you. I'm not eating with you."

" Either we share or I'm gonna just give this to the dogs. I'm sure they'll like it." He said giving me a deadly stare.

" You're so annoying.." I muttered under my breath  but he heard it.

" What was that? Something about dogs...?" He said teasing me.

We sat down and shared the food into equals. He cut a piece and raised to my lips.

" Eat." He said looking into my eyes and I reluctantly opened mouth and swallowed.

Hmm. I must admit. It was so good. I'm an amazing cook! Of course, assisted by Selina.

He looked at me and smiled as he took another piece into his mouth.
He kept on feeding me the whole time as we ate. The last piece was left and he held the fork to my mouth. I opened my mouth but he took it away.

" Nick!" I exclaimed embarrassed.

"Sorry. Here." He said smiling and raising it to my mouth again. I opened my mouth again expecting the food to enter but he took it away again.