Chapter 27

"Wake up beautiful.."

No. No . No. I wanna sleep!

"Stooppp..." i heard myself talk sleepily.

"Babe, Someone wants to see you." He muttered in my ear with a deep voice. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at him. The most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen. He had a small smile playing on his lips. Best sight to wake up to.

I was about to say good morning when I remembered my morning breath and I put a hand around my mouth. He rolled his eyes and pulled me up carrying me bridal style to his huge bathroom.

I was still in his shirt from yesterday and it had gone up exposing my thighs. He placed me carefully on the floor and gave me a brand new tooth brush. I then noticed he looked fresh in a grey T-shirt and matching grey sweatpants that hung low on his hips.

We stared at each other in the mirror for more than a second and I started brushing my teeth. He stood at the door watching me as I finished. I turned and looked at him.

"H-hi.." i whispered for a reason I don't know.

"Good morning baby. Did you sleep well? How are you feeling?" He asked with a smile.

"The best sleep I've had in a while.. although i still have a bit of a headache.."

"You'll feel better after your drugs. Why don't you have a shower and come downstairs for breakfast?"

"O-okay." I said and turned to the bath tub. He was still standing there but he was way closer. I could feel his breath on my neck. "D-do you mind? You want to watch me shower?"

"I have no problem with that Ariane. Do you?" He asked with a deep voice.

"I-I.."

You what Ari?

"You what cara? Do I make you nervous? Huh?" He said looking at me in my eyes and then going down to my lips.

"5 minutes baby, and I'm coming in to get you, naked or not." He said and left the bathroom. I locked it as soon as he did and took a deep breath.

Woah.

Calm down heartbeat geez.

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower using his shampoo.

Now I smell like him. Yay!

I came out of the bathroom with just a towel on and my hair still wet. He didn't keep to his word, he didn't come after 5 minutes.

Were you waiting for him?

"Where you waiting Ariane?" I heard him ask as if reading my mind.

I think my subconscious and Nick are communicating without my knowledge.

He was sitting on the bed folding his arms with a dress laying by him.

"What if I said yes?" I asked with a sudden confidence and I saw his pupils dilate. He stood up and started walking towards me as I took steps back. I was now against the wall with him standing in front of me.

He looked at me intently as if trying to memorize every cell on my body. He bit his lip and licked.

Hot! He's so hot!

I wanna lick my lips too..

And Nick's too ..

"You make every conscious thought leave my mind Ariane..." he whispered in my ear and I took in a deep breath. He looked at me again before leaving the room, allowing me to dress up. There was a blue dress on the bed with underwear and a bra. I quickly dressed up and brushed my hair.