Chapter 16

Nick's POV

Zoey always tells me I'm an idiot. Sometimes my mom too. She did as well. And of course Harry told me even worse words. At that time, they were probably wrong. But if they said so now, it'd totally agree.

Jackass. Asshole. Jerk. Dickhead. Stupid. Moron.

Yeah, I get it.

I don't know why I always end up saying stupid things to Ariane. Things that could hurt her or make her mad. I guess I'm just stupid like that.

I was furious because of all the eyes that were on her in that sexy black tempting dress.

I personally picked it out when I told Leah to send clothes to her apartment. I was happy she at least took one of the dresses.

I could swear that I'd never seen anyone more beautiful. It complimented her skin tone perfectly and her makeup was nicely done. God, she looked gorgeous.

That damn slit made my breath hitch. Her legs were endless and my mind was going haywire. Everything about her was intoxicating. Her smell, her touch. Everything.

Fuck. My. Boner.

I was currently laying on my bed thinking of her and how mad she looked this night. I just want her out of my goddamn head! She's been in there too long. I turned and saw the pillow she brought with her last night. Memories of her soft skin pressed against mine flooded my mind .

Again.

She looked so sexy last night and I was so tempted to rip her nightie of her and ravish her till she can't walk for a fucking week.

Ah Shit.

She looked even more beautiful sleeping in her arms. And I couldn't help but kiss every part of her face when I woke up in the morning. Her nose, her cheeks, her neck.

I should kiss her lips?

I decided against it and just twirled her soft brown hair in my fingers. I kept staring at her slowly memorizing every detail of her face.

I felt like the fucking king of the world when she said I kissed better than her stupid boyfriend. It was a euphoric feeling.

Stupid, yeah but whatever.

I went downstairs to make our breakfast and when I was almost done, Alyssa called.

Right. My girlfriend.

" Hey baby ! Guess what? I have good news!" She said once I picked up

" What is it Alyssa?" I asked her trying to sound interested.

" Well? Guess!"

" I don't have time for guessing games Alyssa. Tell me now or I'll hang up." I told her flatly.

" Always in such a bad mood. Anyway, PopMotif just called and they want to do a feature on us both!" She said enthusiastically.

" Alright. What's the good news then?"

" Don't be so bland Nick! That's the good news. We're gonna be on a cover of a magazine. Aren't you happy?"

" Why the fuck would I be happy?" I snapped at her. I'm a multi-billionaire. I don't have time for that shit.

" Firstly, you're gonna shoot with me! Isn't that enough to make you happy? Shooting with your girlfriend?" She asked clearly annoyed.

" Look, I don't have time for a stupid photo shoot. That's your job. Mine is making tons of money to sponsor the whole world. PopMotif included."