Chapter 19

Nick's POV.

"We have a problem." Said my publicist walking in with a bunch of magazines and standing in front of my huge desk.

I wasn't interested in finding out what the stupid problem was since it had to do with silly magazines that had probably made up some other stupid rumor or something to say about Alyssa.

I don't care.

" Look, Victor. I don't have time for this. Just handle whatever that is. It is your job anyway." I told him nonchalantly. I looked at my security camera and saw Ariane walk in and I smiled.

Yesterday was good. Really good. Although I fought the urge to kiss her all through, I really enjoyed my time with her.

" What I'm about to show you will probably wipe that smile off your face." He said and I almost slapped myself. Shit! He caught me smiling. And he probably thinks I'm some kind of creep now.

" Watch your tone Victor. I'm in no mood to take off one of the zeros off your check. Do your goddamn job and get out." I snapped and his eyes widened in surprise but he didn't flinch. Victor Bernard was good at his job and he knew that oh so well. But that didn't stop me from putting him in his place whenever he crosses the line.

" Forgive me Mr.DeMorgane but you have to see this . It's important." He said again more seriously. What could be so important ?

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Fine then...it better be important or I'll have your head--" I started when Ariane came in wearing  a blue dress that clung to her body like a fucking second skin. Fuck! It's so distracting. Is it just me or did she look a lot prettier today?

8am Sharp. She was on time.

Perfect.

Everything about her is apparently..

Damn. And her boobs looked a little fuller. What I'd do to have them in my hands..
Her hips, her long legs...Jesus.

Yeah. You need Jesus.

And why did her lips look pinker? Was someone other than me kissing them? Her boyfriend? Fuck! That immediately brought a frown to my face but didn't take the strain out of my pants.

"Oh! I'm sorry..I didn't know you had company. I'll just come back later." She said and it knocked me out of my trance. She looked so cute with that blush on her cheeks. She walked out and I stared at her gorgeous ass and I closed my eyes in irritation.

Why does she keep giving me a hard-on? I'm surprised my dick hasn't fallen off yet.

Goddammit Nick! What's goin on with you? I bet Victor is thinking the exact same thing given the look he has on now. And I wanted to remove his eyeballs off their socket because of how he ogled Ariane .

Fuck. I forgot he was in the room.

I composed myself , adjusting my pants and tie and cleared my throat. "So what's the problem?"

"Her." He said and I looked up at him with a murderous look.

"Excuse me?" I said and he dropped the magazines that were still in his hands on my desk.

"Exactly what i said. She's the problem. Who is she anyway?"

I ignored him and took a look at the magazines. The headline of one said ' Nick and mystery girl?'

'Is Nick playing house with a new boo ?'

'  Double-dating DeMorgane?'