Chapter 47

Nick's POV

I miss her so fucking much. I miss talking to her. Just watching her. Miss her cute gestures. Her weird laugh. How passionate she is about random things. I just miss her. And her scent is everywhere. I still dream of her. I dream of the tears in her eyes when Cami sat on my lap and kissed me. I know her heart was broken but for a second I just wanted her to feel what I felt when I saw her with Harry.

That was a low blow even for me. Those first few days were horrible. I couldn't eat or sleep. Everything was wrong. And Alyssa just opened her fucking mouth and said she was pregnant. What? I always used protection with her. And we didn't even fuck that much. But that surprised me. What if the baby was really mine? Fuck!

I had no idea where Camilla came from and why they even let her in my house. Or how she even knew where I lived. I was so disgusted when I saw her. I hated her more than anything. Almost as much as I hated Harry. I wanted to fucking kill him but I was too drunk to stand. I told her to leave when she tried kissing me and when she tried helping me sober up. My head was pounding and I was just in my office when Ariane came in.

I saw how sad she looked. She had lost weight. Had bags under her eyes and looked so weak. But she caused it. I don't think she can give me any valid reason. She played me like a violin so fucking well. She looked so pure and innocent and I believed her. But she played me even worse than Camilla did. But I couldn't Bring myself to hate her. I was in too deep. In such a short period of time. Pussy.

"The fuck that was for ? You stupid bitch! Leave my house right now and I don't want to ever see your face." I pushed Camilla off me as soon as she left my office. I felt disgusted and ashamed at what I had done.

"But you liked it didn't you! You wouldn't have pulled me so close! You still love me ! Let's get back together babe." She yelled

"You stupid bitch. I have no feelings other than pure disgust and hatred for you. So get the fuck out of my house. Why the hell did you come back from where ever you went to?"

"Because of you.."

"Stop lying idiot." I held her neck threatening her.

"Fine! I just want some money. Not much. I promise I'll leave you alone after that! You'll never hear of me again." She said and I released her.

"You want money huh? Should have known. Well sorry for you Camilla. I'll never give you a dime. You can go to hell. Fucking gold digger. Get out !" I yelled and she squinted her eyes.

"You're going to regret this." She told me and I raised a brow. She stormed out of my office and I heard the door open and slam closed.

I was in my office looking at the necklace Ariane left on my desk that day in anger. It made me want to listen to her and remember what we had but I pushed my thoughts away.

"She's a fucking liar! I knew it!" Zoey stormed into my office and I hid the necklace in my pocket.

"Alyssa is fucking lying! She's pregnant for Red Kerrington! I want to smack a bitch!"

"How did you find this out?" I asked her feeling relief in my body. It's about 2 weeks after I found out Ariane was pregnant and we had been spending time together a lot. Yesterday was her appointment and I was jumping for joy when I saw the ultrasound.

"Well I did a DNA test. I just mistakenly cut her finger with a knife and got her blood then sent it to my doctor. I used a strand of my hair since we're siblings. Hold on.. we're siblings right? You weren't adopted were you?" She jokes and I rolled my eyes.