Chapter 36

"We can't move in together when we've been dating for just 3 weeks Nick." I told him sitting on his lap. We were in his house on the couch watching one of my shows. Actually he was just looking at me watching because he never watches TV. He said he's to busy to watch 'silly tv shows." I couldn't believe he doesn't watch tv so I forced him to watch it with me.

"Why not?" He asked rubbing my back sensually.

"Why not? Because it's way too soon! How many times do I have to explain it to you?I just can't." I asked him rolling my eyes and he frowned.

"How soon is soon? Do you not feel anything for me?" He asked with a serious look.

"That's not what I mean.."

"Answer the question Ariane." When he said my name, I knew he was serious. From the moment he asked me that 2weeks ago, he's been nothing but sweet. I couldn't even believe he asked me that. I was in a daze for a second before he repeated it and it took all of me not to scream "yes!". After that, he had kissed me softly like he did before and we spent the rest of the evening just talking. It was amazing. The weekend passed in a blur. Talking, making out, swimming in the indoor pool, making out again and then some more making out.

Since then, I spend the weekends in his house. At work, he's always trying to touch my butt or squeeze it and I have to shove his hands away. Or he'll pull me to our joint bathroom and kiss me silly making me lightheaded afterwards.

Bad for my health. Bad bad bad.

I know he's been putting up a lot of restraint because he's always looking pained after out make out sessions but I don't know if I'm ready to sleep with him ..

"I..I do..but?"

"But what? I haven't asked you to fucking sell your kidney Ariane. Or to get pregnant for me. I'm just looking at a possible future for us! Is this all a joke to you?" He asked and I could feel the frustration and anger in his voice. I held his jaw in my arms and forced him to look at me.

Gosh, why am I doing this to him?

He'll never forgive me.

And my feelings for him are getting deeper and deeper.

I'm so sorry Nick

"J..just give me a bit more time caro. I'll think about it.."

"What do you have to think about? Is there someone else? You already spend most of your time here so—" he cut himself off and took a deep breath.

"Fine. I'll give you time. But don't take too long or I'll take drastic measures." He told me and i smiled kissing his cheek.

I continued watching my show and thinking of the money I had saved up to leave this city. If I worked for a little more, I would have enough money for Tammy and I to go. Thinking about it breaks my heart to million pieces.

Recently, Harry has been calling me over and over. But not to ask about Nick as usual, but trying to be friendly with me. It's so weird but I try to act cordial with him. He even sent me flowers with an apology note for everything he's done.But when I mistakenly called him Nick, I could feel his mood shift over the phone. He hung up, and the next time he called, it was to tell me to get intel on Nick's investors.

I have no idea what is wrong with him. Either way, I couldn't do it. I couldn't betray him that way. He wanted me to ruin his business? I'd never live with that.

"What are you thinking of?" Nick's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh nothing.." I answered when I heard my phone ring.

Seductressजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें