Chapter 14

Nick's POV

Just one kiss. Just one kiss and I thought I'd be able to get her out of my head.

I clearly thought wrong.

Now the only thing I can think of is her in my bed, bathroom, kitchen, office, parking lot..Everywhere.

I was honestly shocked when she didn't let me take her upstairs to continue what we started.

Isn't that it with women ? A kiss and then sex. Well that's how it happens for me and my women.

But she's kinda different. I don't know why but she is.

I mistakenly let it slip that it wasn't a business trip. Fuck, she got mad and as stupid as I am I said really mean things to her. I didn't mean it. Any of them. It just got me riled up that she noticed I was jealous.

Fuck. I can't believe I even got jealous. We were supposed to make breakfast together this morning. But she skipped it to talk to her stupid boyfriend. Fucking piece of shit.

But the feel of her lips on mine, Goddamn I loved it. Soft seashell lips against my chapped ones. She didn't kiss back at first and I almost begged her to.

I would beg her to.

Her soft body pressed against my hard core sent my mind into a frenzy. When she finally kissed back, that was it. I devoured her. I like it rough and hard and that's exactly what I gave her. Fuck she tasted good. Like my favorite dessert. I could kiss her all day. It took everything in me not to let my hands wander especially to her amazing ass.

Just thinking about her right now is making me hard.

I've never felt like this about any girl. Not even her. And definitely not Alyssa.

Shit. Alyssa.

I forgot I had a girlfriend.

Yeah, she makes me forget I even have a girlfriend.

I'm a jerk, asshole, prick and everything else but not a cheat. How could I forget?

I should end things with Alyssa..

I picked up my phone but decided against it. I should do it in person. I'll talk to her when I get back. I must have found a concrete reason to end our relationship by then.

After we kissed, I got a conference call I couldn't ditch so I had to leave. I told her to go to the pool or to the spa or something and she declined and decided to bask in the sun instead while reading a book. Those little shorts she was wearing left little to my imagination.

4 hours later and the meeting was adjourned. I came out of my office and saw her sleeping on the couch in the living room with a book on her chest.

I wish I was that book.

I wouldn't be sleeping though. I'd be devouring,ravishing, eating, sucking..

Snap out of it Nicholas.

I gingerly took the book and placed it on the table by her and kissed her forehead. She's so gorgeous, it's almost surreal. I took out my phone and took a dozen pictures of her. I scrolled through and looked at the pictures of us when we went site seeing. She looked really happy and for the first time in a while , I did too.

I decided to go to the gym. I worked out and honestly I was thinking about her the whole time.

I was hard. Very.

Fuck.

By the time I lunch time swung around, I was done and heading down hoping to see her but she wasn't anywhere there.