Chapter 43

Nick's POV

I watched Ariane brushing her hair on the dresser. I was buttoning my shirt but she was so distracting. I couldn't be in the same room with her and not want to touch her. Or just look at her face. Look at her smile. She's so fucking beautiful. She had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen.

I loved how she would bring me lunch without me asking. And how she always knew I was upset without me saying anything. I loved how She knew the type of advice to give me especially when handling my family members and board members who make me want to lose my shit. She was able to handle me at my worst and at my best. She didn't seem to care about the money very much. I loved that.

There's a lot of things I loved about her. She was the most caring person ever. She made a fit when I burnt my hand cooking, sometime ago and wouldn't let me anywhere near the kitchen anymore. I loved her annoying laugh. Her weird sense of humor. Her amazing ass. Her sweet pus—

"What are you thinking of ?" She interrupted my line of thought as she finished buttoning my shirt and did my tie for me. I didn't notice I was lost in my thoughts for so long. I looked down at her and she smiled at me.

Perfect lips. The most perfect ever.

"You." I told her honestly knowing she would blush. And she did.

Another thing I loved about her. She got shy so easily when I compliment her despite the countless number of times I've done so. She blushes even more when I talk about sex. I wanted to laugh. You would think she would be used to it by now since I know any nook and cranny of her body and she knows mine but no. Still shy as fuck.

She tiptoed kissed my cheek as I held her waist. "Enjoy your day. But if you need any help, tell me okay? Remember Mr Cheng doesn't like being invited for Chinese just because he's Chinese. Invite him for—" she started talking about the Chinese investor I had a meeting with today. She would normally accompany me but it's Saturday and Zoey wanted them to go shopping.

"Got it cara. Don't worry baby." I told her kissing her nose and she smiled.

"Okay. I'll be leaving now..Bye." She said detaching herself from me and I wanted to groan. She went out the door and then came back a minute later and kissed me deep.

"I'll miss you Caro." She said and ran out to meet Zoey downstairs who I'm sure is as impatient as ever.

"Lucky I didn't catch you, or we'd be in bed doing a whole different thing." I spoke to myself with a smile on my face.

I loved how she could make me smile no matter what. She literally brightens my mood. I can't count on one hand the things I love about her. But most of all, I loved her.

Yeah. I loved her. More than anything. Sometimes the emotion is so strong it makes me scared. I've never felt anything like this. I might have had just two girlfriends but I didn't even love Alyssa and what I felt for Cami doesn't even come close to what I'm feeling now. Ariane clouds my judgement. I think of her opinion, what she would say, the joke she would make to lighten the mood.

I find myself drawing her eyes when I'm working. Thinking of what she'd like. Her fragrance is all I want to smell. I loved everything about her. And of course I loved her body. She was a fucking bombshell. She made my amigo eccitato. My body has never reacted to any woman like that.

Fucking whipped !

I thought to myself as I took my briefcase and walked out of the house.

"How many bodyguards are with them?" I asked Trey, getting into the car. I would never let Ariane and Zoey go out without protection. Some people are psychotic and dangerous.