Chapter 21

I woke up earlier than usual today. Although I didn't want to leave Tamara just yet , I couldn't lie that I was excited to go back to work. Especially after last night.

I really missed you.

Those words kept replaying in my mind since he said them .

I missed him too. So much.

I dressed in a black dress and paired it with black heels. I checked up on Tammy and gave her a kiss on her forehead with a note by her.
I grabbed my brown jacket and left for the office.

I got to the office and rushed to Suzie with my arms wide open. I had missed her as well in these 3 days. "How are you dear girl? How's your sister ? I hope you're both okay."

"We're good. Thanks Suzie. I've missed you so much! How was work without me? I bet you were bored out of this world! Right?" I said judging her a little and smiling cheekily.

She gave me a heartily laugh and it warmed my heart.. not the way Nick's did but it made me happy .

"It was horrible! I did miss you a lot.. I'm so happy you're back."

" I'll see you during lunch okay? I should go before Hulk starts breathing on my neck." I said smiling.

"Oh! He didn't tell you? You have to go over to his house.. he has an interview today and it's at his house.. I'll give you the address right now." She said and wrote it on a paper.

Interview? What interview? Why wasn't I aware of this?

I took the paper with the address and thanked her as I went out of the building . I told the Uber driver the address and soon we were on our way. I couldn't help but be excited to see him.

I looked at my outfit again.. I hope he likes it..
We soon arrived . It wasn't a long drive.. about 15 minutes. I was in awe at how huge the house was.

This is a freaking mansion ! If I thought his house in Italy would surprise me

This is a freaking mansion ! If I thought his house in Italy would surprise me.. I was clearly wrong.

I got in and thankfully Trey was outside so the security guards didn't need to check me again. I sent him a grateful smile and he just nodded.
I got into the mansion and I was tempted to take off my shoes so I wouldn't dirty his expensive floors. The house was even more beautiful on the inside. There was a piano just underneath the staircase and everything was so beautiful.

 There was a piano just underneath the staircase and everything was so beautiful