Chapter 25

Nick drove me to my house after about 2 hours of talking and just cuddling. We were now standing at my doorstep and I couldn't wipe off the smile on my face.

"I had a good time today. Thanks Nick." I told him and he smiled.

"You did? Hopefully, Friday will be a lot better hmm?"

"I hope so. How do I dress? And don't say something perverted!" I said and he laughed richly.

"You know me so well cara. And I wasn't going to say that." He said with a glint in his eyes and I gave him a look.

"Alright I was gonna say that" he admitted with a shrug. "Dress simple. I'll pick you up at 2"

"Won't we be at work?"

"AM. 2AM." He said with a wink.

"What?! You want to interrupt my sleep Nicholas?" I asked him feigning anger and he lost the smile and looked apologetic.

"I-I.." he started and I smiled and pulled him closer with his tie. We were now face to face and I looked in his now dark eyes with a smile. I whispered close to his lips seductively. "Don't keep me waiting Nick" I said pulling his bottom lip before releasing his tie and pushing him away. I turned to open my door when he pulled me to his chest, his eyes a shade darker.

"Y-you're gonna give me blueballs Ariane." He said and I blushed profusely.

How could he say that ?

"You tryna tortue me cara? You'll regret it baby. I promise." He said with a small smirk and I could feel the strain in his lower region against me.

Oh My God!

I pulled away from him immediately and walked to through my door with my cheeks as red as tomatoes.

I walked by Tamara's room and noticed she was already sleeping. I shut her door and went to my room. I picked up my phone and called Tyler apologizing for disappearing and he told me it's fine. We hung up after I yawned and he promised to call me later. I jumped on my old bed and buried myself in my pillows thinking of a hot blooded Italian handsome idiot

********
Thursday came pretty quickly and Nick was as busy as ever. I barely saw him at work and I kept waiting for our 'date'. I was giddy and excited but I didn't want him to notice. He kept giving me looks at work and my mind would go back to the night of the Ball remembering what he said. That night I picked out simple jeans and a top with a jacket over it.

I couldn't sleep. I went to bed at 8pm so I could be well rested for the day. I set my alarm for 1:45 so I could have 15 minutes to dress up and freshen up. At exactly 2am, Nick called me.

"Cara, I'm outside." He said in that deep husky voice of his.

"I'll be right out." I told him hanging up. I grabbed the camera that he got for me in Italy and put in my bag. I was wearing jeans and and a long-sleeve top Nike . I passed by the kitchen and wrote a note for Tammy and walked out the door. There he was, standing with his hands in the pocket of his jeans. He was wearing the exact same Nike top except his was white while mine was black.

Twinning now huh? We're so couple goals!!

Shut up!

"Hi" I said breathlessly. Just being around him made me lose my mind. That's when a driver came out of his expensive car and took my bag in.

"Hi beautiful" He said tucking the lose strand of hair behind my ear and kissing my cheek making me blush together with the morning cold. "Ready for the best date of your life?" He said cockily and I rolled my eyes with a small smile.