Chapter 6

Nick's POV

"Jerk! Asshole!" I said to myself once Ariane left. I fucked up. Really bad.

What was I thinking letting Alyssa come to work and going all into her?

And to think Ariane was just a room away.

I picked up my phone and called Susan.

" Susan, book a flight for two to Italy ." I told her

"Are you sure about this?" She asked concerned.

Susan was like a mother figure in my life . She's been working here since my dad was CEO and I trust her completely.

I know I was making the right decision. I just do.

" Yes. Tell Taylor to get the jet ready by then"

"Okay sir." She said and I hung up before she convinces me to change my mind.

My mind drifted back to Ariane. Fuck! She looked sexy when she gets mad. I should probably infuriate her more.

And that sexy white outfit. For goodness sake! Her hips were portrayed clearly like a piece of art.

And she was so tempting biting her lip like that. It was like, like she was seducing me. And it's working , without her even trying.

When my finger touched her lip , I was so tempted to kiss the living daylights out of her. Why didn't I though? Maybe I'd be able to get her out of my goddamn mind.

Don't get me started on her ass. My friend was already exited enough.

Jesus! Control your thoughts Nicholas!

I just need a good lay. That's it.

I walked to 'our' washroom and tried to compose myself. For fuck's sake ! I don't know what prompted Vin Kroffman to make a joint washroom. I just had to deal with it until the major changes are made.

Her sweet watermelon smell invaded the whole place.

Yummy..

No no no!

I was about leaving the washroom when I was done with my business when I heard her talking to someone on the phone.

"... and fine-he's handsome but does that give him the right to be a jerk?..." she seemed mad.

What the fuck? Who's this guy and why is he making her mad.

" I don't like him" she said a little angrier and it seemed she was eating and talking at the same time 'cause of the way she said it.

Why the hell are you even thinking of the fucker? She shouldn't be thinking of guys during work.

Except her boss, of course.

I have no idea where the hell that came from. But I know that I made the right decision to bring her go Italy. I don't like that some guy made her mad.

She's not your girl..

My inner self rung in my head. I left the washroom to answer a call from Harry.

" 'Sup bro?" He said as soon as I picked up.

I relaxed a little. Harry was my best friend since we were in diapers. He knows me best and I trust him completely. It felt good talking to him.

" Nothing much man. How's work?"

" Good Good. Want to hang out? Drink some beer, smoke some weed and bang some pretty girls. You know? The usual at club 69."